Lighthouse Apex R05 Advanced Remote Particle Counter
Representing the the very latest technology in remote particle counting, the APEX series from Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions are today used by hundreds of leading pharmaceutical companies, hospitals, laboratories, bone banks, blood banks and research groups throughout Australia and the world. These amazing sensors offer features and performance far beyond the capabilities of competitive sensors. Just a few of the standout features of this truly revolutionary particle instrument include:
- 0.5 um to 100 um particle size range
- 0.1 CFM flow rate
- 3,000 point data buffer for longer data storage
- 7 self diagnostic parameters versus less on most competitive instruments
- +/- 5% flow accuracy
- A built-in web server
- The latest smart bracket technology which reduces swap over risk for clients
- Fully H2O2 vapor decontamination compatible
- Local alarm light
- Integrated OLED display option
- An actual validation mode
- Ultra long life laser diode technology with a 20 year MTBF (mean time before failure)
Weather you are buying remote particle sensors for the first time or are looking to upgrade an an existing installation, LAF Technologies using the latest APEX series of particle sensors can provide your organization with this very latest technology at very competitive prices.
With its newly designed sloped front face and sealed connections, the APEX is fully compatible with all decontamination processes (including H2O2 Vapour) meeting the stringent requirements of today’s technology driven industries. Providing true real-time continuous data collection at a cost-effective price per point, the APEX offers unmatched performance, accuracy and reliability with its long life laser diode sensor and a particle sensitivity down to 0.5 microns.
Stream Data to PC, Tablet, Smartphone or connect to a Real-Time Monitoring System.
- 0.5 um – 100 µm particle size range
- 2 and 4 size channel options
- 0.1 CFM flow rate
- 3000 records data storage memory
- Validation mode
- H2O2 vapor decontamination compatible
- Self diagnostics for laser, flow and detector
- Fully hot swappable using the latest smart bracket technology
- Fully compliant with the latest ISO 21501- 4 and JJF 1190 standards
- View real-time data from your MAC, PC, tablet or smartphone
- RS-485, ethernet, POE, modbus TCP, ASCII and RTU communication modes
- Smart port for configuration
- Internal OLED display option
- Remote display option
- Environmental sensor support
Self-diagnostics for laser, flow and detector ensuresyour data is accurate, repeatable and verifiable.
View real time data with server view on your PC, tablet or smartphone. Choose our optional OLED or remote display.
H2O2 vapor decontamination compatible with sealed inlets, outlets, and FDA approved plastics.