Swab Drying Cabinet
The Air Science USA Safeswab™ is a special purpose evidence drying cabinet designed to safely dry swabs used to gather blood, DNA, and trace chemical evidence at crime scenes.
Part of the Safekeeper® Forensic Drying Cabinet product line, the Safeswab incorporates features that help maintain the chain of custody while ensuring accurate forensic results.
The HEPA/ ULPA main filter is formulated to contain any particulates or biological material that might be present on swabs, providing added protection for technicians during evidence processing.
- Horizontal airflow geometry.
- Swab holder included (15 or 30 swab capacity).
- HEPA/ULPA main filter traps particulates and biological material.
- Manual On/Off Fan Switch (FDC-001 only).
- Available in tabletop or mini configurations.
- Clear, gasket-sealed door latches securely to thoroughly contain all contaminants.
- Effective protection to personnel from particulate hazards.
- Controlled airflow to dry items of evidence in the cabinet.
- Lockable doors for security.
- Easily cleaned to protect items of evidence from cross-contamination.
- Safe and easy to change HEPA/ULPA filters.
- Compliant with OSHA/ANSI regulations.