UV-BOX (Dual Shelf) Germicidal
UV-BOX-E3/40H-NX-R has a stainless steel AISI 304 structure with 2 stainless steel AISI 304 flat grills to support the objects to be disinfected. The grids support the stored items minimizing dead spots and getting disinfection of 99.99% in very short exposure times.
The box is equipped with three lamps UV-C 40 W, protected by the steel grids to prevent damage. The steel door is equipped with a transparent anti UV polycarbonate window and a safety position to turn off the UV lamps when the door is opened.
The box is also equipped with a control panel which has an on/off switch and a timer . The irradiation time can be adjusted from 1 second to 500 hours. The switching on / off of the box is controlled by a programmable cycle of pause / working time intervals. The operator can decide the duration time of the irradiation and of the pause interval between two subsequent working periods.
Whenever the door is closed, UV lamps turn on and begin the disinfection of the internal space and target surfaces. The disinfection process will last for the whole programmed working time; the possible unlikely event of opening of the door during the disinfection cycle will immediately, safely deactivate the lamps, in order to ensure the personnel safety; if you will close the door again, a new disinfection action will begin from the start. At the end of the disinfection cycle the UV-C lamps will automatically switch off.
- Manufactured in Europe to the highest of quality and associated confirmative standards
- PHYSICAL ACTION AND ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION. Treatment by UV-C rays is purely physical, and achieves always the same effect; also, there are no problems of overdose and rooms are always safe and practicable (when devices are off). Rather, many methods of chemical treatment involve the use of dangerous products for the environment, and difficult to biodegrade, as well as the risk of contamination of foodstuffs. Also, by the use of chemicals it is likely to develop resistant microbial forms with consequent danger to human health.
- IMMEDIATE EFFECT. It takes just a very short time to obtain effective results (99% killing of the bacteria).
- PRACTICABILITY AND SAVINGS. The treatment is immediate and ready for use. The maintenance is minimal with low costs of both energy consumption and repairs.
- NO CONTRAINDICATION FOR EQUIPMENT TO BE TREATED. This device provides the ability to maintain a sterile equipment, without the slightest contraindication. Equipment to be disinfected, or previously sterilized, can be pre-served for a long time and are ready at any time, since the treatment is dry and without heat generation.
- TOTAL SAFETY. Ultraviolet rays are confined inside the enclosure and cannot exit for the presence of UV rays resistant polycarbonate (LEXAN ®) and for the presence of micro-switches that prevent UV irradiation when the door is open. Therefore, it may treat the instruments in the presence of the operators.
- UV-C Progress selective lamps (emission peak 253.7 nm.) with high output, ozone free, very pure quartz.
- Structure in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Window/s in clear anti-UV LEXAN ®.
- Timer to set starts and stops.
- Safety switch to turn off the lamps at the opening of the door.
- Model -R with stainless steel grid shelves.
- Model-C with tools’ rack (11-16 pieces).
- All materials are tested to resist to intense UV-C rays.
- Power supply with electronic ballast specific for UV-C Light Progress ray lamps
- CE marking (LVD – EMC – MD – RoHS).
|LAMP LIFETIME (h)*
|Deduct 1 hour for every lighting (max. 2 Years).
|TOTAL CONSUMPTION (W)
|EXTERNAL DIM. AxBxC (mm.)
|750 x 550 x 350
|INTERNAL DIM. DxExF (mm.)
|600 x 500 x 310
|INOX SHELVES 2
|UV LAMP CODE
|BALLAST CODE n.3 EB-55P
|TIMER SWITCH CODE