Laftech provides on-site biological decontamination and sterilisation services Utilising proprietary Tomi Steramist iHP® and Devea Phileas technologies to a variety of industries including Bio Security, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage, Healthcare, Emergency Services, and Transportation. Our highly effective, proven technologies guarantee repeatable efficacies provide decontamination services for contaminated zones, rooms and equipment for emergency outbreak control or routine maintenance tailored to your specific needs. We have been performing routine decontaminations services into many of Australia’s leading State Bio Security Quarantine facilities and leading pharmaceutical clean room facilities.
Validated, automated decontamination services for ‘six-log’ 99.9999% kill of enveloped viruses
Do not confuse with manually operated ‘fogging’ systems which offer much lower kill rates
LAFtech’s Bio Decontamination and Sterilisation Applications:
- Healthcare facilities, Hospital Wards, Intensive Care units, Emergency Departments
- Hotels, Schools, Buses & bus stations, commercial jets & airplanes, cruise ships, rental cars & depot stations, subways & railways
- Bio Security Facilities, Pharmaceutical production areas, fermentation suites, Animal Facilities and research labs
- Incubators, animal racks & washers, and lab facilities & equipment
- Food production, packaging and storage rooms, processing vessels, storage tanks, processing equipment
- Tissue culture labs, blood banks, ICUs, emergency & patient rooms, surgical suites, and sputum induction areas
- Ambulances, fire engines, helicopters & planes, vehicle accidents, and contaminated public areas
Our 7.5% hydrogen peroxide based solution technologies have demonstrated effectiveness in reducing biological contaminants to below detectable levels for many microorganisms including Virus strains. Surface structures of the microorganisms (proteins, carbohydrates, and lipids) are destroyed by the reactive oxygen species (ROS) and reactive nitrogen species produced through the ionic activation of the hydrogen peroxide utilised in our technology.
The LAFtech Advantage:
- Fast cycle times minimising downtime
- Superior efficacy
- Excellent materials compatibility
- Environmentally friendly (“green”) and non-corrosive
- Rapid response
- Cost-effective pricing
- Nationwide support of trained personnel
LAFtech exclusively provides BIO-Decontamination equipment, please contact us for more information.
LAFtech Biological Decontamination Services Australia – Providing rapid and effective on-site bio decontamination and sterilisation services utilising Steramist iHP® Ionised Hydrogen Peroxide and Phileas Devea Technologies.