High Performance Gas Mixing System
The ICONIC gas mixing system from Baker Ruskinn provides unparalleled control over oxygen levels inside InvivO2 hypoxia workstations, and Bugbox M and Concept 400 M microaerophilic workstations.
Its simple touchscreen controls simplify the calibration process, provide rapid equalization and facilitate easy data downloads.
Additionally, ICONIC uses up to 40% less nitrogen over the previous gas mixing technology and saves bench space, making it even more economical and flexible for your laboratory. ICONIC is available in two configurations:
- Single Mode (Hypoxic): I-CO2 N2 IC with hypoxic mode only comes standard on all new InvivO2 , Bugbox M and Concept 400 M workstations, and is available as a retrofit.
- Dual Mode (Hypoxic and Anoxic): For greater flexibility, I-CO2 N2 IC is available with dual hypoxic and anoxic modes, both for new units and as a retrofit. Upgrades from Single Mode to Dual Mode are also available
- Controls O2 from 0.0% to 20.9% in 0.1% increments
- Controls CO2 from 0.0% to 30% in 0.1% increments
- Automatically calibrates O2 sensor through screen control
- Allows hypoxic cycling, facilitating up to four different O2 and CO2 concentrations through a user-defined sequence of time