This ready to use ductless fume cupboard provides the maximum level of operator and environmental protection from chemical contaminants.
Because no exhaust ducting is required, Safehood provides:
- Maximum energy saving on laboratory air conditioning (no heated or cooled air will be exhausted from you lab).
- No influence on the balancing and control of the air pressure levels of your laboratory.
- Expensive ductwork is not required.
The high quality activated carbon filters provide both maximum adsorption and maximum efficiency to the specific contaminants, with the longest life span.
- The smoothly operated sliding sash front window allows class leading access to the work area.
- The glass side walls offer excellent visibility and ease of cleaning.
- Choice of polypropylene, ceramic or Stainless Steel AISI 304 (with liquid containment) work surface.
- Integral fluorescent lighting and extremely low noise level induction fan.
- Manufactured in accordance with the most important European Standards, BS7258 and BS 7989, Afnor NFX15211, Etraf type 1 and 2, COSHH requirements and guidelines.
- Highest containment factor provided by the most sofisticated microprocessor controlled airspeed regulation that maintains a constant front barrier average velocity of 0.5 m/sec, which is indipendent from the opening height of the sliding sash.
- Visual and acoustic alarm for low barrier speed or high window position and for chemical filter saturation.
- All electrical components are isolated from the air flow.
- Optional dual exaust carbon safety filter.
- Safety slot(s) on the front panel for visual filter(s) identification (in accordance with the new european safety regulation).
- Smart energy saving sliding sash with automatic air speed control, to guarantee the safest condition for the operator as well as the lowest energy consumption in stand-by position.
- Extra large activated carbon filters with optimised granularity for the highest chemical specificity and efficiency Maximum weight (12 kg), maximum residence time (110 mm height).
- Large choice of specific application filters.
- Front window aerodynamically designed to ensure minimum turbulence whilist providing maximum containment.
- Ready to use: just place the cabinet on a bench or on the optional support stand and plug into a standard mains socket. No need of calibration or expensive ductwork.
- Prefilter provided as standard, easily removable from inside the cabinet providing the highest operator safety.
- The high quality of the components and the accurate design ensures years of trouble free operation.
L.E.D. Display with continous indication of:
- Face air velocity with containment alarm.
- Filter condition with saturation alarm.
- Sliding sash position alarm.
Simple and fast carbon filter removal procedure (1 step)
- Remove filter clamping mechanism.
- Slide out filter along the dedicated side bars.
- Extract filter from cabinet
Simple and fast carbon filter removal procedure (2 step)
- The filter is then held vertically by the retention bars, in a safe position for the operator.
- The filter can be then inserted in the waste bag, provided with any new filter, without any contact with the operator.