Lighthouse NanoCount 30+ Liquid Particle Counter
The NanoCount 30+ includes a built-in color display for viewing real time data and uses the industry standard MODBUS communication protocol. Integration into facility monitoring systems or use as a stand-alone device is quick and easy.
By incorporating Solid State Laser particle counting technology and designing for reliability, the NanoCount 30+ is intended for continuous trouble-free operation.
- 30nm Detection Limit
- Channel Sizes – 30nm, 50nm, 80nm, 100nm
- Four Channels of Simultaneous Count Data
- 80 mL per Minute Flow Rate
- Built-in Colour Touch Screen Display
- Interfaces with Existing Building Automation and Factory Management Systems
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Ethernet, RS-485 / MODBUS and four 4-20mA Analog Outputs
- Integrated Manual Flow Control
- USB Flash Data Download
- Greater Statistical Process Control
- Easy System Integration
- 30nm sensitivity:
- identifies water system issues that are otherwise “invisible” to 50nm-only counters;
- eliminates noise or cosmic ray interference;
- provides the visibility required for today’s leading edge processes.
- Deionised Water Monitoring
- Process Qualification and Monitoring
- Filter Efficiency Particle Measurements