LAFtech supply quality CO2 Incubator equipment and other related products Australia-wide.
Caron’s CO2 Reach-In Incubators complement the range of controlled environment solutions available from our Australian laboratory and filtration products company.
LAF Technologies Pty Ltd is the exclusive Australian distributor for Caron Reach-In CO2 Incubator products and the authorised exclusive agents for Caron. We distribute and service Caron CO2 Incubators in Australia.
LAFtech Caron CO2 Incubators – Controlled Environment Reach-In CO2 Incubator Equipment Supplier / Caron Incubator Suppliers Australia.
Caron CO2 Reach-In Series Features & Benefits:
- The Model 6024 and 6044 have a temperature range of 10°C above ambient to 60°C. Temperature is controlled with a drift-resistant RTD temperature sensor, providing stable temperature control over long periods of time.
- Caron’s earth friendly gVapor™ creates controlled humidity. It is unlike conventional steam generator humidification systems. gVapor delivers controlled humidity vapour on an as-needed basis without wasting energy or generating heat, and eliminates the need for a water pan.
- An IR sensor is utilised to maintain a CO2 range of 0 to 20%. Caron’s IR sensor is a safe and time-tested technology that allows for quick recovery after door openings and an ultra-stable environment where your cell cultures will thrive.
- The rapid Decontamination Cycle cleans the incubator overnight with the push of a button, minimising downtime.
- Caron’s gentle, horizontal airflow system generates evenly distributed airflow across all shelf locations. Maximum uniformity and rapid recovery are maintained even under heavy loads.
- The interior consists of polished stainless steel, which is highly resistant to corrosion and allows for an easy and effective wipe-down when needed.
- The adjustable shelves are readily arranged to meet your application’s needs and slide out, making samples at the back of the chamber easy to access.
- The “tool-less” interior design allows you to remove the interior components effortlessly for routine cleaning or to set up multiple culturing configurations.
- The control panel is lockable to minimise the possibility of unauthorised access to the controls.
- Two access ports, one on each side of the chamber, make validation easy and provide the user convenience for connecting instrumentation.
- Units come standard with levelling feet and casters, which make installation and relocation easy.
- Heated, triple-pane glass door minimises condensation on the door for a clear view of your product and aids in rapid temperature recovery.
- An optional earth friendly water recycling/purification system is available to provide the ideal water source for the incubator. The system can utilise tap water and purify it for use in the incubator.
- A wide range of accessories is available, allowing you to customise the incubator for your application.