Safemate Eco Class 1 Biological Safety Cabinets
Safety cabinet for personnel and environment protection against biohazard risks, bench top model, classified class I. The S@feMate ECO One brings all the technology of EuroClone S@feMate ECO cabinets to Class I safety equipment. With their Electronically Controlled motorblower and the electrically operated front sash they join modern technology and comfort, providing the best experience for operators.
- AISI 304 S.S. work chamber,
- Epoxy-coated exterior
- Electrical sliding front window with anti-bracking safety device (5° sloped)
- Inward air barrier average air speed 0.75-1m/s
- 254nm UV lamp built-in
- Optical and audible warning alarms
- External body structure in carbon steel, epoxy coated
- Internal work chamber in stainless steel AISI 304 with 2B finishing.
- Front safety glass, 6 mm thick, sliding type, with acoustic alarm for incorrect position.
- One H14 filter (HEPA) on the exhaust, filter change from the front of the cabinet for maintenance, >99,995% efficiency on MPPS (as per EN1822-1).
- Filter seals under negative pressure
- Dynamic tightness plenum
- One integral motor blower with Electronic Control and digital inverter to provide optimal performance with reduced power requirements
- Two fluorescent lights 30 W each outside the working chamber