Purair Basic Ductless Fume Hoods
The Purair® Basic ductless fume hoods are designed to provide high level performance features at an affordable price. Purair Basic ductless hoods are found in research laboratories, educational facilities, and forensic laboratories throughout the world and are designed to protect the user and the environment from hazardous vapours generated on the work surface. At the heart of the Purair fume hoods product line is the innovative Air Science® Multiplex™ Filtration Technology that creates a safe work environment over the widest range of applications in the industry.
Purair Basic ductless fume hoods and chemical processing workstations are available in 3 standard sizes, each with polypropylene construction or optional metal construction
- High capacity air handling system delivers face velocity of 100 fpm.
- A low airflow alarm warns of insufficient face velocity.
- The Air Science filter assembly is easy to access, easy to change.
- A unique filter clamping design eliminates bypass leakage outside the cabinet.
- 360 Degree Visibility: Clear back and side panels allow ambient illumination into the chamber and provide users with an unobstructed view of its contents.
- Accessories include an optional filter saturation alarm.