LAFtech supply IVF Cabinet Embryosafe 100 laminar flow, Embryosafe i-REF Biological Safety IVF Cabinets and other related contamination control equipment products Australia-wide.
EuroClone Embryosafe 100 Series Vertical Laminar Flow Recirculating Series for IVF Techniques.
A complete and user friendly tool for the protection of highly sensitive IVF manipulations that only experienced European design with over 40 years of know how and accurate quality manufacturing, can provide.
The Embryosafe 100 Series workstations meet the most demanding expectations of IVF processes.
Thanks to the ISO5 aseptic working area and the unique airflow pattern (vertical laminar airflow with partial recirculation), product protection and turbulence free environment are guaranteed.
For more information about Embryosafe 100 Laminar Flow IVF Cabinet specifications and available accessories > Download 9.66 MB < the LAFtech Embryosafe IVF Cabinets brochure.
Formerly known as Bio-Cabinets, the laboratory equipment and related products division of LAF Technologies Pty Ltd is the place to shop for IVF Cabinets used for human assisted reproduction techniques and other controlled environment solutions.
LAFtech is the exclusive Australian distributor for Embryosafe IVF Cabinets products and the authorised exclusive agents for EuroClone Bioair. We distribute and service Embryosafe 100 cabinets in Australia.
LAFtech IVF Cabinets – Controlled environment solutions for human assisted reproduction techniques / EuroClone BioAir Embryosafe 100 Laminar Flow IVF Cabinet Suppliers Australia.
- Choice of Microscopes to be built in.
- Unique removable work surface for easy maintenance and microscope replacement.
- Stable built-in temperature-controlled heated work surface with ±0.4°C overall accuracy with PID self-tuning control system for optimised temperature control performance.
- Exclusive temperature controlled heated glass stage for maximum temperature uniformity.
- Vertical laminar air flow cabinet providing ISO 5 environment for In-Vitro Fertilisation procedures.
- Outward air barrier and partial recirculation for the highest protection of the work area and real turbulence free environment.
- Microprocessor Control.
- Soft touch keys.
- H14 filter with micromesh downstream equalising plenum, for the highest airflow speed uniformity.
- High gravimetric efficiency pre-filter.
- Gassing flow meter(s) [number and placement depends on type of workstation].
- Electrical socket(s) [number and placement depends on type of workstation].
- 6 mm safety glass front sash and lateral sides offer great luminosity and clean ability.
OPTIONAL FEATURES Integrated Uv-Light
- UV-Light installed on the back wall of the cabinet.
- Fully programmable (timers) from the main control panel.
- Interlocked with the front closing panel (included) for maximum operator safety.
Integrated LCD Monitor
- 19” LCD Monitor built-in on the back wall of the cabinet and protected by an easily cleanable safety glare-free glass cover.
- Monitor housing is designed to avoid any airflow disturbance.
- Offers connectivity to microscope camera(s) (number of cameras depends on workstation type) and / or external PC (via USB ports).
Integrated Co2 Incubator
- Embryosafe i-REF series can be provided with a dedicated housing for Micro CO2 incubators that allows optimal working conditions inside the cabinet providing ready at hand samples and reducing access to large CO2 incubators in the laboratory.
|TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS||Embryosafe 100 1.2||Embryosafe 100 1.8|
|Workplaces||One||One or Two|
|Microscopes||One||One or Two|
|Heated Built-in Work Surface and Glass Sample Stage (ThermoHeat Technology)||One||One or Two|
|Temperature accuracy - overall variation||± 0.4°C||± 0.4°C|
|Retention at front aperture (Apf) (*)||≥105||≥105|
|Overall Dimensions (WxDxH mm)||1380x860x1450||1990x840x1450|
|Internal Dimensions (WxDxH mm)||1910 x 600 x 700||1910 x 600 x 700|
|Noise Level d(B)A (*)||≤ 57||≤ 57|
|Lighting Lux||> 1200||> 1200|
|Power supply single phase||220/230V - 50/60Hz||220/230V - 50/60Hz|