VCT 121 – Vaccum Cleaner Filtration Test System
The VCT 121 test system is designed for tests on vacuum cleaners (vac) for household or small business use according to the standard EN 60312.
For emission tests the suction air is prepared with a dust concentration of 550 mg/m³ and passed directly into the hose of the vac.
For dust retaining tests the suction air is prepared with a dust concentration of 100 mg/m³ in the inlet channel (mixing tube) described in the standard.
- Manual control for service, calibration procedures and user defined tests
- Automatic test procedures in accordance with standard EN 60312
- Emission test with determination of the average result and determination of a confidence limit
- Filtration efficiency test with determination of a confidence limit
- Dust-Reemission tests according to Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) No. 665 / 2013; known as ‘Energy Label for Vacuum Cleaners’
- Determination of particle emission of the vacuum cleaner into the exhaust air
- Determination of the dust retaining capacity of the vacuum cleaner
|VCT 121 - Vaccum Cleaner Filtration Test System|
|Volume flow rate||18 bis 200 m³/h|
|Test dust||ISO 12103-1, A2 (AC Fein)|
|Test device type||vacuum cleaners for domestic or small business use|
|Ground area (Test hood)||1000 x 500 mm²|
|Effective depth (Test hood)||800 mm|
|Door opening (Test hood)||400 x 800 mm²|
|Compressed air supply||min. 5 bar / 5 m³/h|
|Power supply device under test||50 … 250 V AC / max. 20 A|
|Power supply test system||230 V AC / 16A / 50‑60 Hz|
|Dimensions||2600 x 850 x 2500 mm|