TEC AG-E3 Professional Aerosol Generator
The AG-E3 laskin nozzle aerosol generator is a completely self-contained product (no external compressor needed) designed to incorporate the functionality of both of our previous electric cold laskin nozzle model generators (AG-E1 & AG-E2). The AG-E3 offers the flexibility to leak test low airflow filter systems such as animal racks and isolators as well as still having the capability to test larger applications such as laminar flow hoods and biosafety cabinets all with the turn of a valve. The AG-E3 can be utilized to test filter systems from 34 to 2025 cfm.
- The AG-E3 uses simple, easy to operate controls. The generator utilizes .25 laskin nozzles or 1.5 laskin nozzles depending on the user’s selection. If .25 nozzles is selected than the generator will provide 100 ug/l of aerosol when introduced into 34 cfm of airflow or 10 ug/l of aerosol when introduced into 338 cfm of airflow. If 1.5 nozzles is selected than the generator will provide 100 ug/l of aerosol when introduced into 203 cfm of airflow or 10 ug/l of aerosol when introduced into 2025 cfm of airflow.
- The AG-E3 operates on 115 VAC*; there is no separate air compressor needed for operation. The internal compressor supplies 20+ psi to the laskin nozzles and is adjustable when lower concentrations are required.
- The AG-E3 utilizes a collapsible handle, easy to use large fill port and sight glass for viewing the oil level. The pressure gauge is easily removable in order to calibrate.
* 220 – 240 VAC / 50 – 60 HZ Available
- Heavy Duty Black Aluminum Case
- Fold Down Handle
- Self Contained Operation (Electric)
- Adjustable Nozzle Pressure
- Pressure Gauge (0-30 psi)
- Spare Fuses
- Illuminated Off-On Power Switch
- Large Fill Port
- Sight Glass for Oil Level
- .75″ FNPT Output w/ Adaptor
- Case: Black Aluminum w/ Handle
- Size: 14.5″ L x 11.25″ W x 9.75″ H
- Weight: 35 lbs. (15.9 kg)
- Power: 115 VAC 60 Hz or 220VAC 50 Hz
- Reagent: PAO or equivalent
- Testing Range: 34 – 2,025 CFM
- Aerosol Generation: .25 – 1.5 nozzles
- Aerosol Output @ 34cfm: 100 ug/l
- Aerosol Output @ 2025cfm: 10ug/l