LAFtech supply quality Microaerophilic Workstation equipment and other related products Australia-wide.
The world’s smallest microaerophilic workstation packs all of the innovative features into a compact bench print. Incorporating all of the familiar and proven features of the Bugbox, but tailored to interface with the Ruskinn Gas Mixing System.
The Gas Mixer Q System provides accurate control over O2 (0.1% – 20.9% in 0.1% increments) and CO2 (0% – 30% in 0.1% increments).
Like the Bugbox, taking just 800mm of bench space with a capacity to incubate up to 200 plates, the Bugbox M is the perfect way to improve isolation rates and is an easy to justify alternative to anaerobic jars providing a more stable environment.
Ruskinn recognise that most general laboratories inoculate samples with cultures on the bench. That’s why samples are transferred, at up to 10 at a time in the colour coded petri tubes – 15 seconds is all it takes to transfer and guarantee the best isolation rates for your Microaerophilic organisms.
Add to this a range of optional accessories and you have the most convenient system for incubation of microaerophilics available.
The Bugbox M is very affordable and maintenance costs are the lowest in the product class.
LAFtech Small Microaerophilic Workstations – Controlled Environment Ruskinn Microaerophilic Workstation Equipment Supplier / Bugbox M Microaerophilic Workstation Suppliers Australia.
Bugbox M Features and Benefits:
- 15 seconds Interlock Cycle Time for rapid transfer of up to 10 plates
- Manual Interlock Outer Door Operation for simple top loading access
- Minimum / Maximum Incubation Temperature – ambient +5°C to 45°C
- Up to 4 Gas Operation; H2/N2, CO2, N2, Air for low gas consumption and running costs
- Workstation Fabrication is solvent bonded acrylic for optimum cell environment.