BugboxM Anaerobic & Microaerophilic Workstations are designed specifically to help microbiologists cope with rising workloads and provide the best primary isolation rates. Plates can be examined easily without exposing them to oxygen. The interlock system allows simple and fast transfer of 90mm plates into the anaerobic chamber.
By adding the ICONIC Gas Mixing System option, which provides accurate and stable control over O2 and CO2, you have the most convenient system for incubation of microaerophilic available.
The smallest Microaerophilic workstation packs all of the innovative features into a compact bench print. Taking just 800 mm of bench space with a capacity to incubate up to 200 plates the Bugbox is the perfect way to improve isolation rates and is an easy to justify alternative to anaerobic jars. Bugbox is perfect as a ‘personal workstation’.
With quick and easy access via the Ezee Sleeve™ Glove port system and energy-saving lighting that provides perfect illumination, Bugbox is easy to use. The smallest anaerobic/ Microaerophilic workstation packs all of the innovative features into a compact bench print. Taking just 800 mm of bench space with a capacity to incubate up to 200 plates the Bugbox, Its compact size meets the needs of even the smallest laboratory spaces. Adjustable temperature and humidity provides a precisely controlled environment that is optimal for cell growth, with no dry spots.
Compared with approximately 20 anaerobic jars per week, Bugbox is economical with a lower cost per plate, more reliable, providing a stable atmosphere, and minimal maintenance.
- QUICK AND EASY DIRECT ACCESS – Gloveless, cuffed sleeve system (Ezee Sleeve™) takes less than 40 seconds \for direct hand access without disrupting the atmosphere within the chamber.
- SHORTEST INTERLOCK CYCLE TIME IN THE INDUSTRY- As little as 15 seconds for the 10 plate capacity interlock.
- SINGLE PLATE ENTRY SYSTEM (SPES) – This optional accessory is a mailbox like slot, which allows quick side entry or exit of individual plates, bypassing the interlock cycling process.
- ENERGY-SAVING LIGHTING Read plates easily under perfect illumination without O2 exposure.
- HIGH-INTENSITY INSPECTION SPOT LAMP
- For close sample analysis is foot-operated for ease of use.
- Up to 270 90mm plate capacity
- O2 from 0.0% to 23.0% in 0.1% increments
- CO2 control from 0.1% to 30.0%in 0.1% increments
- O2 sensor calibration with one touch– Microaerophilic cycling, facilitating up to 4 different O2 and CO2 concentrations through a user-defined sequence of time