Concept 400 Anaerobic Workstation Microbiology Equipment
LAFtech supply quality Anaerobic Workstation equipment and other related products Australia-wide.
The Ruskinn Concept 400 Anaerobic Workstations complements the range of controlled environment solutions available from our Australian laboratory and filtration product company.
With a working capacity of 500 plates, the Concept 400 more than meets the needs of most hospital and anaerobic microbiology laboratories. Providing a perfect combination of capacity, speed and innovation, the Concept 400 delivers simple sophistication and new levels of comfort and convenience.
The Concept 400 provides microbiologists with high quality incubation conditions combined with ease of use. Taking just 45 seconds to transfer up to 39 plates this rapid interlock ensure that you continue to guarantee the best isolation rates for your anaerobes. The workstation includes a host of innovative features to provide an affordable and convenient system for anaerobic incubation.
LAFtech Concept 400 Anaerobic Workstations – Controlled Environment Ruskinn Microbiology Anaerobic Workstations Equipment Supplier / Anaerobic Workstation Suppliers Australia.
Concept 400 Features and Benefits:
- 45 Seconds Interlock Cycle Time for rapid transfer of up to 26 plates (90 mm)
- Manual Interlock Outer Door Operation for simple front-loading access
- Minimum / Maximum Incubation Temperature – ambient +5°C to 45°C
- Dual Gas Operation; ANO2 gas mix and N2 for low gas consumption and running costs
- Workstation Fabrication is solvent bonded acrylic for optimum cell conditions.