Concept 400 Anaerobic Workstation
There are four models in the Concept range, each one carefully refined to suit your specific needs, with advanced ergonomic design providing excellent hand access and rapid plate loading. Ideal for varying capacity workloads and providing the best primary isolation rates for your anaerobic and microaerophilic cultures.
The Concept 400 is perfect for mid-range anaerobic workloads.
This range of workstations have been rigorously tested to maximize productivity of systemized anaerobic or microaerophilic incubation; bringing together a host of features that you can trust, bringing immediate benefits to your busy laboratory.
The optional removable pop-off front cover (Pop-Off™) makes set-up and cleaning so easy; the modular-design provides users with true flexibility to expand and upgrade work spaces. It is by getting the small things right that sets this range apart. We know just how crucial it is for your equipment to support your teams to deliver effectively and efficiently every day.
With quick and easy access via the Ezee Sleeve™ Glove port system and energy-saving lighting that provides perfect illumination.
- Real time O2 concentration display (with user defined threshold screen colour indicator)
- Rolling 3 hour display of temperature, O2 and humidity levels
- Humidity control (using Aquasorb humidity beads) controlled by touching the screen.
- Temperature control (5 °C above ambient to 45.0°C in 0.1° C increments)
- Alarm settings
- Light control (on/off ,dimming function)
QUICK AND EASY DIRECT ACCESS
- Gloveless, cuffed sleeve system (Ezee Sleeve™) takes less than 40 seconds \for direct hand access without disrupting the atmosphere within the chamber.
SINGLE PLATE ENTRY SYSTEM (SPES)
- This accessory is a mailbox like slot, which allows quick side entry or exit of individual plates, bypassing the interlock cycling process.
- Up to 500 90mm plate capacity
- Internal HEPA to Class 4/Grade A
- Full width internal shelf