LAFtech supply quality Hypoxia Workstation cell biology equipment and other related products Australia-wide.
The Ruskinn Invivo2 300 Hypoxia Workstation complements the range of controlled environment solutions available from our Australian laboratory and filtration products company.
The Ruskinn range of hypoxia workstations has been designed to replicate low oxygen ‘in vivo’ physiology providing the ideal research platform for cell biologists and cancer researchers.
LAFtech Hypoxia Workstations – Controlled Environment Ruskinn Hypoxia Workstations Equipment Supplier / Cell Biology Equipment Hypoxia Workstation Suppliers Australia.
Invivo2 300 Features and Benefits:
- Optimum Working Capacity using Minimum Bench Space – 179 plates (96 well) working capacity
- Rapid Sample Transfer – Interlock transfers 22 plates (96 well) in 35 seconds
- Direct-Hand Access into Workstation – Using convenient cuff & sleeve system (Ezee Sleeve™)
- Low Gas Consumption – Designed to work with Nitrogen for economical running costs
- Safe Working Environment – VOC filtration tested and validated
- Accurate Oxygen Control – Oxygen stability from 0.0% (anoxia) to 20.9% (ambient) in 0.1% increments with one touch sensor calibration
- Accurate CO2 Control – CO2 stability from 0.0% to 30.0% in 0.1% increments
- Cycle Programming – Allows a user-defined timed sequence of up to 4 different O2 and CO2 concentrations
- Accurate Temperature Control – Incubation control from Ambient + 5°C to 45°C
- Accurate Humidity Control – Option of ultrasonic humidity system to give precise environmental control.