Concept 1000 Anaerobic Workstation for larger laboratories and/or research applications.
LAFtech supply quality Anaerobic Workstation equipment and other related products Australia-wide.
The Ruskinn Concept 1000 Anaerobic Workstations complements the range of controlled environment solutions available from our Australian laboratory and filtration products company.
Aimed at larger laboratories or research applications, the dual chamber Concept 1000 boasts a host of unique features. Add in a 1000 plate working capacity and the Concept 1000 is a serious contender for the title of ultimate workstation.
The removable front allows access for equipment or to thoroughly clean the work area. The dual chamber system is accessed through a central interlock. Each work chamber features independent control of temperature and humidity and has independent user access so two people can work at once. An optional gas-mixing module can be interfaced with one chamber to create two independent environments.
LAFtech Workstations for Microbiology – Controlled Environment Concept 1000 Anaerobic Workstations Equipment Supplier / Ruskinn Anaerobic Workstation Suppliers Australia.
Concept 1000 Features and Benefits:
- 5 minute Interlock Cycle Time for rapid transfer of up to 78 plates (90 mm)
- Automatic Interlock Outer Door Operation for simple front-loading access
- Minimum / Maximum Incubation Temperature – ambient +5°C to 45°C
- Dual Gas Operation; ANO2 gas mix and N2 for low gas consumption and running costs
- Workstation Fabrication is solvent bonded acrylic for optimum cell conditions.