Baker Ruskinn’s InvivO2 1000 hypoxia chamber has two independently controlled chambers each with a 210.3L working volume, 800 x 96 well capacity and a 49L interlock capacity, allowing you to study even the most complex cell interactions under perfect physiological oxygen conditions. Whether you’re hoping to replicate the low oxygen environment of blood vessels or lung tissue, the InvivO2 is the best tool for the job.
Easy to use and adaptable to meet your needs, especially for cell culture applications that require carefully controlled oxygen regulation, InvivO2 offers accurate and stable user-defined environmental controls, Ezee Sleeve™ port systems for direct access to the inner chamber without compromising the integrity of the internal environment, a Removable Pop-Off™ front cover for easy set-up and cleaning, and Internal HEPA filtration delivers unrivalled air cleanliness ratings within the chamber for optimal growth conditions.
Standard Features include: Pop-off Front Panel, Ezee Sleeve Ports, Touch Screen Control, Internal HEPA Filtration, Intelligent Interlock, Direct O2/CO2 Control, Temperature Control, Internal Power Sockets, Narrow and Wide Culture Rack.
Invivo2 1000 Features and Benefits:
- Dual chamber for multiple atmospheres.
Touchscreen Control Mimic Physiology:
- O2 control – from 0.1% to 23.0% in 0.1% increments(can be 0.0% with anoxic accessory).
- Optional Hyperoxia (23% to 100% O2)
- CO2 control – from 0.1% to 30.0% in 0.1% increments
- Temperature control – from7 °C above ambient to 45.0°C in 0.1° C increments
- Humidity control (using Aquasorb humidity beads)
- Data log (one data set per minute, each set comprises: time, date, O2 (set/actual), CO2 (set/actual) humidity, temperature.
- Alarm settings – Light control (on/off, dimming function)*
- Simple O2 calibration sensor, just one touch needed.
- Removable Pop-Off™ front cover with one touch of a button for easy set-up and cleaning
- Intelligent Interlock – 41L capacity (automatically sets O2 level to the same level as the main chamber)
- Fast interlock purge cycle
- Single Plate Entry System (SPES™) for instant insertion or removal of plates
- Internal power sockets
- One narrow and one wide culture rack
- Option of Internal HEPA Filtration
- Option of Remote monitoring/remote control hardware module