LAFtech supply quality Hypoxia Workstation cell biology equipment and other related products Australia-wide.
The Ruskinn Invivo2 1000 Hypoxia Workstation complements the range of controlled environment solutions available from our Australian laboratory and filtration products company.
The Ruskinn range of hypoxia workstations has been designed to replicate low oxygen ‘in vivo’ physiology providing the ideal research platform for the cell biologist and cancer researcher studying cell biology.
Invivo2 1000 Features and Benefits:
- Two Independent Environments – Features two work chambers, each with its own Gas Mixer Q to allow independent control of O2, CO2, temperature and humidity
- Optimum Working Capacity using Minimum Bench Space – 988 plates (96 well) working capacity (494 per work chamber)
- Rapid Sample Transfer – Interlock transfers 56 plates (96 well) in 5 minutes
- Direct-Hand Access into Workstation – Using convenient cuff & sleeve system (Ezee Sleeve™)
- Low Gas Consumption – Designed to work with Nitrogen for economical running costs
- Safe Working Environment – VOC filtration tested and validated
- Accurate Oxygen Control – Oxygen stability from 0.0% (anoxia) to 20.9% (ambient) in 0.1% increments with one touch sensor calibration
- Accurate CO2 Control – CO2 stability from 0.0% to 30.0% in 0.1% increments
- Cycle Programming – Allows a user-defined timed sequence of up to 4 different O2 and CO2 concentrations
- Accurate Temperature Control – Incubation control from Ambient + 5°C to 45°C
- Accurate Humidity Control – Option of ultrasonic humidity system to give precise environmental control
- Imaging Ready – Please ask about imaging options