TEC PH-4 Precision Aerosol Photometer
PH-4 digital photometer is world’s most compact and advanced digital Aerosol Photometer utilised for testing HEPA filters. It’s the perfect Instrument for companies involved in test and certification services in accordance with relevant Australian and International standards.
It’s small, compact and light weight and the sampling probe even fits in the same compact case along with the unit. The PH-4 utilizes a high resolution graphics display providing an easy to read panel display. The extremely simple menu-driven software system utilizes command prompts to inform the user of each setup process. This powerful microprocessor provides control of numerous functions, not available on any other aerosol photometer.
Assured ongoing fault free operation and support provided during and beyond Warranty prior by LAF tech’s in house ISO 17025 NATA Calibration Laboratory.
The PH-4 plug and play probe is light weight and features remote control of alarm options (includes a visual, audible, and vibrating alarm). The machined aluminium housing and heavy duty metal connector to the main unit provides many years of trouble-free operation. Other features include a detachable shoulder strap and cabinet storage for the probe.
- High Resolution Graphical Display
- Menu-Driven Software Functions
- Automatic Zeroing and Ranging
- Proven LED Light Source (Light Chamber)
- Reference Settings for Multiple Testing Reagents
- Retains Reference Settings When Powered Off
- Displays Upstream Ref. / Concentration Setting
- Stable at Low Concentrations of Aerosol (≥ 10ug/l)
- Probe Selectable Audible, Visual, Vibrating Alarms
- Plug and Play Probe – 11 foot length
- USB Interface
- Lightweight Heavy Duty Black Aluminum Case
- Detachable Shoulder Strap
- Accepts Worldwide Operating Voltages
- Storage Area for Probe and Accessories
- Case: Black Aluminum with combination lock
- Size: 13″ L x 18″ W x 6.5″ H
- Weight: 20 lbs. (9.1 kg)
- Power: 100-250 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: .92Amps @ 120V .46Amps @ 240V
- Minimum Display Reading: .0001%
- Maximum Display Reading: 1000%
- Sample Flow Rate: 1 CFM (28.3 SLPM)
- Probe Extension – 11 foot length
- Spare Parts Kit
- Aerosol generators