LAFtech supply quality CO2 Incubator equipment and other incubator products Australia-wide.
EuroClone SafeGrow CO2 Incubators complement the range of controlled environment solutions available from our Australian laboratory and filtration products company.
SafeGrow CO2 Incubator.The best in its class.
The New EuroClone SafeGrow 188 Direct Heat CO2 Incubator, equipped with an “on-demand” decontamination cycle, is designed to provide a stable and convenient environment for Cell and Tissue culture, taking into consideration the most stringent needs of the cell biologists, for both continuous and batch cultures. The SafeGrow 188 maintains an accurate CO2 gas percentage, uniform temperature and a consistently high level of humidity providing a stable culturing environment, even for most critical applications like IVF and Hybridoma cultures.
Large usable capacity and maximum space for your cultures
At the very heart of the SafeGrow 188 CO2 incubator is the large internal capacity of 188.6 litres, corresponding to an actual available space of 140 litres, unmatched in the industry, thanks to a specially designed rack and 4 shelves system that provides a usable surface of 0.23 sqm per shelf.
The accurate and precise temperature is maintained by means of 4 independently controlled and validated “Direct Heating” elements, located on all 6 sides of the chamber, able to measure and control temperature down to 0.1 degree of the set value. Precise CO2 percentage is maintained by a state-of-the-art IR sensor and controller system, that is independent from the humidity of the culturing environment. Humidity is passively maintained at 95% , thanks to a 2.5 litres stainless steel humidity tray, heated by the base heater. Finally, the unit has a built-in “on-demand” decontamination cycle programme, for absolute safety.
LAF Technologies Pty Ltd is the exclusive Australian distributor for S@feGrow CO2 incubator products and the authorised exclusive agents for EuroClone – BioAir. We distribute and service SafeGrow CO2 Incubators in Australia.
LAFtech SafeGrow CO2 Incubators – Controlled Environment Incubator Equipment Supplier / EuroClone S@feGrow CO2 Incubator Suppliers Australia.
An elegantly crafted standard control panel and display, for your convenience
- Programmable audio-visual alarm, warning “parameter out of range”. Auto reset after chamber condition recovery
- Large 2 x 24 message centre, with alpha numeric display for setup and status information
- Temperature display in steps of 0.1°C • Mode key to enter programmable parameters
- Scroll keys for selection of the parameters
- CO2 display in steps of 0.1%
In case of specific application requirements, your Safegrow 188 can be conveniently customised
- Multiposition Shelf Rack Set, allowing the use of 8 shelves (maximum capacity)
- The unit can be ordered with an inner glass door, which in turn can be fitted with 4/8 smaller doors system providing easier access to single sections of the chamber
Comfort for your cultures …
Precise control and recovery of set temperature
The accurate and precise temperature is maintained by means of a 4 sections independently controlled and validated Direct Heater system. A total of 73 meters of heating elements ensure even heating of all internal surfaces (chamber, front frame and door inner side); on top of this, a seven RT curve matched thermistors control system can measure and control temperature within to 0.1°C of the set value. Over-temperature protection is independent of the controls and inhibits all heaters when the temperature raises by 1 degree above the programmed value. The recovery of set temperature, after 15 seconds door opening, occurs within 5 minutes, thus protecting cultures against thermal shocks
Precise control and recovery of set CO2 percentage
The CO2 percentage is maintained within the chamber, thanks to a state-of-the-art controller, with a solid state infrared sensor with atmospheric auto zeroing of CO2. Mixing of air with inlet CO2 gas is gently achieved, thanks to the complete absence of a forced air fan circulation system, enhancing a fast recovery of set CO2 percentage within 5 minutes, following a 15 seconds long door opening.
Fully automatic 12 hours decontamination cycle
A fully tested “on demand” automatic decontamination cycle, heating up to 125°C, is a standard feature assuring your peace of mind when you start your culturing cycle. The beauty of the system is that there is no need to remove any parts or fixtures whatsoever. The total decontamination cycle is run overnight, with a 1.5-2.5 hour temperature ramp up time, a 4 hour exposure time and a 5-7 hour temperature ramp down time, totalling between 11-12 hours in average, depending upon the room temperature. At the end of the cycle, normal control of the CO2 is automatically resumed, and the only action to be performed is the addition of sterile water into the humidity tray before start up.
A number of features designed to ease your work
- The direct heated, single door, magnetic closure SafeGrow CO2 incubator (Italian design) assures to the users an easy and quick access, without any loss of operational stability and performance.
- Choosing the double door design, with fully sealed inner glass door and outer heated door, the CO2 incubator can be with an optional 4 or 8 inner glass door system to give you unmatched choice.
- Left opening door option, factory installed, allows for optimal placement of the CO2 incubator in an expensive and crowded lab space.
- Optional multi-position shelf rack set, allows up to 8 shelves to be used, optimising the area available for culture vessels.
- Solid shelves are supplied as standard to provide even surface for the culture vessels however, at no extra cost, the traditional perforated shelves can be supplied.
- Fan less construction, with gentlest possible air movement by thermal convection, ensures low contamination risk, simplifies cleaning and decontamination and allows for long life of incubator components.
- Seamless, electro-polished, Stainless Steel 304 internal chamber (with fully rounded corners and no internal projections or holes) makes it easy to clean, corrosion resistant and minimise contamination risk.
- Large 27.5 mm access port allows user to supply power to small instruments placed on the interior, or allows any other utilities access to the incubator chamber.