Environmental and Climatic Chambers
EQUiTEC from Europe, Climatic Test Chambers allow precise control of temperature and humidity.
EQUiTEC, range of Climatic, Stability & Environmental Test Chambers ability to precisely control temperature and humidity are the ultimate choice for ultra-reliable testing. Our chambers deliver more than accuracy, dependability and performance – they’re loaded with earth friendly and customer convenient technical innovations, including Horizontal or Vertical air flow to meet your application requirements.
These units have an extensive temperature and humidity range, designed in accordance with ICH Q1A guidelines, making them perfect for pharmaceutical stability drug testing. EQUiTEC Environmental Test Chambers are also ideal for numerous other applications, such as shelf life studies, stability and package testing, temperature and humidity elevation studies plus many more.
Our chambers are available in Eight different sizes and Five different configurations making them one of the most versatile Climatic chambers on the modern market. Multiple optional accessories, such as WiFi access, GSM connectivity, Slide out drawers, allowing you to cost-effectively customize the unit according to your requirements or budget.
LAF Technologies is the place to workshop your ideal Climatic and Environmental solution with our practical industry experienced team.
LAF Technologies is the exclusive Australian distributor & Support partner for EQUiTEC Refrigerated incubators, Climatic, Environmental and Plant growth products.
LAF Technologies, provides regular service agreement interval programs and preventative maintenance programs to ensure your equipment is always preforming in its optimal parameters.
- Extensive temperature range of +5°C to 60°C (optional -20°C to +60°C) and humidity range from 20% to 98% offers you the flexibility to simulate an extensive range of environmental or climatic conditions.
- EQUiTEC Ultra sonic Humidification system delivers controlled humidity vapor on an as needed basis without wasting energy or producing heat to create the ultimate humidified environment without over humidification.
- Independent Heat Cool Outputs allows the Climatic chamber to dehumidify while heating, add small amounts of humidity while cooling.
- The glass inner door/s allow you to view the content prior to opening, reducing the loss of conditions and a rapid return to set point is assured.
- The EQUiTEC, Environmental and Climatic Test Chambers are designed with energy-efficient components, including high R factor polyurethane inner wall insulation, & CFC-free refrigerant gases.
- EQUiTEC, designed horizontal airflow system generates gentle and evenly distributed airflow across all shelf locations, while the Vertical air flow models moves air downward through the working space. Temperature uniformity and rapid recovery are always maintained, even under heavy loads. In the event of a power failure, non-volatile memory allows the chamber to return to its original setpoint when power is restored.
- Setpoint deviation alarm visually and audibly alerts users of a problem with the convenient option to mute alarm for a set period of time. Alarms can optionally be transferred via the WiFi or GSM to your mobile device or PC for immediate action.
- Dual display of temperature and humidity allows users to visualize instantaneous setpoint and operating conditions. Setpoints are easily adjusted by simply pressing the up or down arrow keys, which can be password protected.
- The stainless-steel shelves are adjustable and perforated, making them easy to clean and highly resistant to corrosion. The shelves can be optioned as slide drawer assemblies making it simple to load or unload the chamber whether testing small samples or heavy equipment.
- The interior is covered of corrosion-resistant stainless steel saving you time and resources for routine cleaning or replacement.
- Our ergonomic, no fuss door handle is a practical, modern design, and allows you to easily access to open the outer door, the internal glass door efficiently maintains internal conditions while the user visualizes the samples for re-testing.
- The control panel of 4.3” backlit TFT, touch screen interface is very intuitive and makes easy access to all parameters, password protection insures safe operation at all times.
- Control system battery backup with automatic recharging up to 48Hrs is standard equipment across the range.
- A wide range of accessories are available, allowing you to modify the chamber to your specific application requirements.
|Model||EICS HR||EICHS HR||EICHS HR ICH|
|Lights on Shelves||Optional||Optional||Optional|
|Temperature range||+4°C to +60°C optional -20°C||+4°C to +60°C optional -20°C||+4°C to +60°C optional -20°C|
|Temp. control accuracy||±0.1||±0.1||±0.1|
|Temp. Homogeneity +40°C||±1.5°C||±1.5°C||±1.5°C|
|Humidity range||20% to 98%||20% to 98%||20% to 98%|
|Humidity control accuracy||±3%||±3%||±3%|
|Inner Glass Door||✓||✓||✓|
|Stainless Steel Shelves||✓||✓||✓|
|Cable port entry 40mm||✓||✓||✓|
|Casters with break||✓||✓||✓|
|Internal construction||304 Stainless steel||304 Stainless steel||304 Stainless steel|
|External Construction||Power coated Steel||Power coated Steel||Power coated Steel|
|Available capacities||351Lt to 2801Lt||351Lt to 2801Lt||351Lt to 2801Lt|