Performance of filter media is essentially defined by parameters such as differential pressure, gravimetric filtration efficiency and dust holding capacity. The Topas Manual Filter Media Test System MBP 116 can be applied to determine these filter parameters at flat sheet materials. This test rig has been designed as universal testing equipment. It combines a simple and robust setup with a manual and therefore cost efficient handling and operation. Because of its vertical test channel setup it is especially suitable for the testing of filter media according to ISO 5011.
- Flow rate unit: injector pump with a set of critical nozzles to adjust different flow rates
- Intake test air is directed through a special intake section for homogenous mixing with the test aerosol
- Test filter holding manually operable
- Solid aerosol generator exchangeable by different models of the Topas SAG 410 series
- Control of the Solid Aerosol Generator integrated to the test rig
- Test dust dispersion by using an injector nozzle
- Suitable especially for test dusts ISO 12103-2 A2/A4