Lighthouse 5104P Remote Particle Counters
Incorporating the Extreme Life Laser Diode Technology for a >20-year Mean Time to Failure (MTTF), Lighthouse designed the REMOTE 5104P airborne particle counters for continuous trouble-free operation.
With a sensitivity of 0.5 micron, at a flow rate of 1 CFM (28.3 LPM), the REMOTE 5104P provides real-time continuous data collection at a cost-effective price per point. Using an internal vacuum source, the compact REMOTE 5104P particle counter can be installed where space is at a premium.
The REMOTE 5104P integrates seamlessly into large facility monitoring and management systems by leveraging their Ethernet, RS-485 MODBUS or Serial USB ports. Transferring up to 6 channels of simultaneous particle count data is fast and easy for this instrument.
Designed and built by Lighthouse, a name you can trust.
- 0.5 – 25.0μm Range
- 1.0 CFM (28.3 LPM) Flow Rate with Internal Pump
- Up to 6 Channels of Simultaneous Data
- All Models Meet JIS Standards
- Stainless Steel Enclosure
- Up to Four 4-20 mA Inputs (30 mW)
- LED Status Indicators
- External Alarm Connector
- Ethernet, RS-485 Modbus and Serial USB ports
- Facility Monitoring System Interface
- Flow-controlled Internal Vacuum Pump
- >20 Year Mean Time To Failure Reliability
- 2 Year Warranty
- Install in Limited Space
- Cost Effective Price per Point
- Proven Data Integrity
- Proven Reliability
- Continuous Real-Time Data
- Easy System Integration
- International Support
- Low Cost of Ownership