Lighthouse 5102V Remote Particle Counters
Compatible with VHP, the REMOTE 5102V meets the stringent requirements of today’s aseptic processing applications.
The REMOTE 5102V uses a critical orifice and external vacuum source for flow control and incorporates our Extreme Life Laser Diode Technology sensor to produce the industry’s first 20-year MTTF laser diode lifespan. With a sensitivity of 0.5 micron and a controlled fl ow rate of 1.0 CFM (28.3 LPM), the REMOTE 5102V provides real-time continuous data collection at a cost-effective price per point.
The REMOTE 5102V can be integrated seamlessly into large facility monitoring and building management systems and transfers 2 channels of simultaneous particle count data using 4-20mA protocol.
Designed and built by Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions, a name you can trust.
- VHP Compatible
- 0.5 – 5.0 μm Size Range (with optional channels up to 25.0μm)
- 1.0 CFM (28.3 LPM) Flow Rate
- 2 Channels of Simultaneous Data
- Extreme Life Laser Diode Technology >20-year MTTF Laser Lifespan @ 0.5μm
- Meets or Exceeds JIS Standards
- Continuous Real-time Monitoring
- Small Size
- 316L Stainless Steel, Wash Down Resistant/Splash-Tight Enclosure
- Status Indicators
- 4-20mA Communication
- Interfaces with Facility Monitoring Systems
- Uses External Vacuum Source
- Designed for Reliability
- 2 Year Warranty
- International Support
- Versatile Mounting Options
- Easy to Install when Space is an Issue
- Cost Effective Price per Point
- Proven Data Integrity
- Simple Integration into FMS Systems
- Low Cost of Ownership
- Glass Coating
- Aseptic Processing
- Aerospace Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Medical Applications