Lighthouse 2014P Remote Particle Counters
Incorporating the latest in laser optical particle counting technology, Lighthouse designed the REMOTE 2014P airborne particle counter for continuous troublefree operation.
With sensitivity of 0.2 at a flow rate of 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM), the REMOTE 2014P provides real-time continuous data collection at a cost-effective price per point. Using an internal vacuum source, the compact REMOTE 2014P particle counter can be installed where space is at a premium.
The REMOTE 2014P integrate seamlessly into large facility monitoring and management systems and transfer up to 6 channels of simultaneous particle count data using RS-485 Modbus.
Designed and built by Lighthouse, a name you can trust.
- 0.2 – 2μm Sensitivity
- 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM) Flow Rate
- Up to 6 Channels of Simultaneous Data
- All Models Meet JIS Standards
- Compact Size
- Stainless Steel Enclosure
- Up to Four 4-20 mA Inputs (30 mW)
- LED Status Indicators
- External Alarm Connector
- RS-485 Modbus
- Facility Monitoring System Interface
- Flow-controlled Internal Vacuum Pump
- Designed for Reliability
- 2 Year Warranty
- Install in Limited Space
- Cost Effective Price per Point
- Proven Data Integrity
- Proven Reliability
- Continuous Real-Time Data
- Easy System Integration
- International Support
- Low Cost of Ownership