SYSLED Bio™ from Europe established in 2010, have become a global leader in the manufacturing of LED Lighting systems including plant growth.
Based in Madrid Spain, the factory operates as a clean room style manufacturing process and is complimented with on-site testing laboratory, 2500sqm of indoor plant growth area, automatic SMT line and assembling facilities, and Integrated sphere for spectrum and PDD measurements.
With SYSLED Bio™ being a leading manufacturing of LED lights for plant growth, customers benefit from having lights manufactured to meet the particular application with 5 standard light assemblies to select from, so whether you’re a Hobbyist, Flower producer, Greenhouse operator, Research scientist or Seed producer Laftech & Partner SYSLED Bio™ will have a LED light assembly to meet your requirements, budget and project.
- 1.5 gr/W or 400-450 gr/m²
- Unbeaten performance vs HPS or MH
- Increases yields to start vertical farming
- Longer life span than conventional lighting systems
- Lower power consumption
- Passive heat dissipation, no fans required for lamp cooling suitable for dirty environments
- Large size lamps to increase homogeneity along the surface, this decreases shadows makes studies more reliable
- Lower stress on HAVC systems
- 5 standard lamp fixtures for your crop
- Easy to install
- No decrease in light intensity or performance over the life span of the LED
- Excellent return on investment
- 25W to 600W output available
- Customized spectrum ratio between 385nm to 820nm
- Ideal for indoor or outdoor application
- LED assemblies to replace fluorescent tube configurations
- Hi-Bay light assemblies available
- IP65 waterproof connectors
- Pending on light configuration can achieve 1450µmol with shadowless performance