EQUiTEC Humidity Incubators
Laftech supply quality laboratory equipment and products throughout Australia. EQUiTEC Humidity Cabinets manufactured in Europe, complement our range of refrigerated Incubation
EQUiTEC Humidity Cabinets are customisable, reliable units and packed with earth friendly and customer driven innovations.
The Humidity Cabinets can fitted optionally with lights for photoperiod application and our extensive temperature & humidity range allows users to simulate specialized environments for demanding applications.
EQUiTEC Humidity controlled cabinets are ideal for a wide range of applications including Food and Drink storage testing, Drug stability trials, accelerated life testing, Product testing
Available in sizes from 352 Lt to 2800 Lt internal capacity, all designed to take up a minimal footprint, allowing you to most efficiently take advantage of your laboratory floor space.
Multiple optional accessories are available, allows users to cost effectively customize the unit according to your requirements and budget.
Users can select from horizontal airflow and vertical airflow, and lighting for photoperiods
The 4.3” or 7” touch screen interface allows quick and simple programming with built in data logging, trend graphing, password protection, alarms and battery backup for 48hrs.
LAF Technologies, can provide regular service agreement interval programs and preventative maintenance programs to ensure your equipment is always preforming in its optimal parameters.
- EQUiTEC Humidity Cabinets offer an exceptionally wide temperature range, standard is +4°C to +60°C with an extended range from -10°C, -20°C or -30°C
- All EQUiTEC Humidity Cabinets are fitted with Ultra-Sonic Humidity control from 20% to 90% ± 3% in a temperature range from +20°C and +60°C
- NiCd battery back-up for the controller profiles with incorporated charger circuit
- Heat/Cool control outputs allows for refrigeration on demand, efficiently manages power consumption and saves electricity by delivering refrigeration on an as-needed basis only.
- The removable interior shelves minimise downtime for cleaning
- Tight temperature control of ±0.1°C is achieved with microprocessor-based PID controllers for excellent stability and reliable, repeatable results.
- Access port of 40mm across the complete range makes for easy and convenient provision for cables and tubing.
- EQUiTEC, carefully designed airflow systems offer forced air for Laminar flow style distributed in a horizontal or vertical movement.
- The stainless-steel shelves are adjustable and perforated, making them easy to clean and highly resistant to corrosion. Optional slide out drawer systems available, making it ideal for keeping samples in an ideal location with labels and easy to access.
- EQUiTEC cabinets supplied with front lockable casters and levelling feet suitable for hard surfaces.
- Dual temperature display allows you to simultaneously visualise set point and operating conditions for both temperature and humidity.
- The interior is covered of 304 stainless steel as a standard feature while 316 stainless steel is optional for highly corrosive applications such as Drosophila research, or electronic circuit board etching environments.
- Audible and visual alarms alert of a temperature deviation from set point or high limit exceeded for the most accurate test results.
- Alarms and alerts can be sent to mobile devices, keeping users aware of any abnormalities in control conditions
- Ethernet connectivity, allows supervisors and authorized users to access historical data, control setpoints, alarms
- Optionally installed during manufacturing you can select from T5 Fluorescent tubes or purpose-built high energy efficient LED lights, for your photoperiod applications
|Model||EICVS HR||EICHS ICH HR||EGCHS ICH HR||EGCS HR|
|Temperature range||+4°C to +60°C optional -30°C||+4°C to +60°C||+4°C to +60°C||+4°C to +60°C optional -30°C|
|Temp. control accuracy||±0.1||±0.1||±0.1||±0.1|
|Temp. Homogeneity +40°C||±1.5°C||±1.5°C||±1.5°C||±1.5°C|
|Humidity range||20% to 90%||20% to 90%||20% to 90%||20% to 90%|
|Humidity control accuracy||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%|
|Inner Glass Door||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Alarm output BMS contacts||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Stainless Steel Shelves||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Cable port entry 40mm||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Casters with break||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Internal construction||304 Stainless steel||304 Stainless steel||304 Stainless steel||304 Stainless steel|
|External Construction||Power coated Steel||Power coated Steel||Power coated Steel||Power coated Steel|
|Available capacities||351Lt to 2801Lt||351Lt to 2801Lt||351Lt to 2801Lt||351Lt to 2801Lt|