Aura Vertical S.D.4 Laminar Flow Cabinets
Aura Vertical S.D.4 is designed to ensure the highest product protection. LAFtech supply quality Vertical Laminar Flow Cabinet equipment and other related products Australia-wide.
The Aura Vertical S.D.4 are partial-recirculating vertical laminar airflow cabinets designed for highly comfortable working conditions.
Aura Vertical S.D.4 is a partial-recirculating Class 100 vertical laminar airflow: air coming through the front aperture is mixed underneath the work surface with the downflow air and recirculated.
70% of the air is returned to the work area through the main HEPA class H14 filter (provided with micromesh membrane for perfect air speed distribution) while 30% is exhausted into the environment through the exhaust HEPA class H14 filter.
Both HEPA (H14) filters are manufactured and DOP tested according to standard EN 1822-1: 99.995% overall collection efficiency on 0.1-0.2 μm (MPPS).
This ensures product protection as well as operator and environment protection against non-pathogenic materials (i.e.: allergenic aerosols, powders, etc.).
Thanks to the HEPA (H14) filtration the airflow inside the cabinet (constant average speed 0.45 m/s) guarantees Class 100 (FED STD 209E) – ISO5 (ISO 14644-1 Standard) environment in the work area.
LAFtech Aura S.D.4 Vertical Laminar Flow Cabinets – Controlled Environment Laminar Flow Equipment Supplier / EuroClone Aura S.D.4 Vertical Laminar Flow Cabinet Suppliers Australia.
- Alarm is provided for fan failure
- Soft touch keys on the control panel providing control of lighting, UV light, motorblower, gas tap and socket
- Cabinet outer surfaces made of cold rolled steel with paint finish
- Removable, perforated work surface. Internal back wall made of grade 3 stainless steel
- Glass sides walls punched for further accessories
- Sloped front
- Standard options (included): UV light socket, Vacuum tap, Socket
- Unique sliding sash with exclusive blocking locks
- Front sliding window and sides in laminated glass
- Elapsed time-meter for HEPA filter.
|TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS||Aura Vertical S.D.4|
|Work chamber dimensions (W x D x H) mm||1240 x 610 x 650|
|Overall dimensions (W x D x H) mm||1355 x785 x 1457|
|Height on stand mm||2290|
|Front opening height mm||190|
|Power supply||220/240 V - 50 Hz|
|Noise level dB(A)||57|
- Assembling of optical or microelectronic components
- Manipulation of non-pathogenic material
- Plant and animal tissue culture
- Media preparation
- Sterility tests
- Food industry