LAFtech supply quality stem cell investigations equipment and other related products Australia-wide.
The Ruskinn SCI-tive N Hypoxia Workstation complements the range of controlled environment solutions available from our Australian laboratory and filtration products company.
SCI-tive N has been designed to mimic in-vivo conditions providing a continuous cell culture environment which eliminates cellular stress linked to variations in temperature, pH and oxidation yielding better stem cell lines.
LAFtech SCI-tive N Hypoxia Workstations – Stem Cell Investigation Controlled Environment Complete Closed Cell Culture Equipment Supplier / Ruskinn Hypoxia Workstation Suppliers Australia.
The SCI-tive N Features:
- ’Lab in a Box’ – a Complete Closed Cell Culture Workstation
- Offers very stable, user defined O2, CO2, temperature and humidity control
- Large 390 litre incubated working area (1.17m wide x 0.57m deep x 0.59m high) allows incubation, passaging, media transfers and cell culture
- Large pass through interlock ( > 11 litres capacity) easily holds a variety of flasks, dishes and tubes
- Built in Hepafiltration system for both main Workstation and Interlock complies with: – Class 5 (ISO 14644-1) – Class 100 (FED 209E) – Grade B (EU TCD 2004/23/EU)
- Direct-Hand Access into Workstation, using simple Ezee Plug system, takes seconds!
- Early results for Mesenchymal Stem Cell expansion reveals: – Optimised frequency of CFU isolation – Optimised Cell numbers (per flask) – Reduced variability across cells recovered – Reduced transcriptional alteration.