Lighthouse NanoCount 50+ Liquid Particle Counter
The NanoCount 50+ provides industry standard RS-485 MODBUS and 4-20mA communication protocols so integration into facility monitoring systems or use as a stand-alone device is quick and easy.
Using its integrated Ethernet TCP/IP interface allows the NanoCount 50+ to connect to standard corporate Ethernet LANs as easily as it connects to Facility Monitoring Systems.
The compact size of the NanoCount 50+ allows it to be installed where other liquid particle counters won’t fit, including point-of-use process control applications.
Incorporating the latest in laser optical particle counting technology and designed for reliability, the NanoCount 50+ is intended for continuous trouble-free operation.
- Channel Sizes – 50nm, 100nm, 150nm, 200nm
- Four Channels of Simultaneous Count Data
- 100 ml per Minute Flow Rate
- Built-In 3-1/2″ Touch Screen Display
- Easily Integrates with Existing Building Automation and Factory Management Systems
- 316L Stainless Steel Construction
- Industry Standard RS-485 / MODBUS, 4-20mA and Ethernet Interfaces (Sealed Connectors)
- NEMA Style Enclosure
- Integrated Manual Flow Control with Digital Readout on Touch Screen Display
- Deionised Water Monitoring
- Process Qualification and Monitoring
- Aqueous Parts Cleaning