Lighthouse ActiveCount 100 Gas Sampling Adapter
The Gas Sampler is a high performance portable gas sampling adapter for use with the ActiveCount100 and ActiveCount100H microbiological samplers.
The Gas Sampler adapter is offered in both aluminum or 316L Stainless Steel and is suitable for use in cleanrooms and aseptic environments. The Gas Sampler is designed to operate at a flow rate of 100 LPM (3.53 CFM) and can accomodate a pressure range of 20-145 psi. (1.4-10 bar).
The Gas Sampler adapter with fitted O-rings, inserts into the ActiveCount sample head providing a sealed conenction and is designed to be used sampling inert gasses only such as Argon (Ar), Nitrogen (N2), Xenon (Xe) and Clean Dry Air (CDA).
The Gas Sampler can be used to test for microbial contamination in compressed air as per ISO 8573-7.
- Sample rate 100 liters/minute (3.53 cubic feet /minute)
- Pressure range 20-145 PSI
- High pressure flow adjustment valve
- Available in 316L stainless steel or aluminum
- Compatible with both ActiveCount100/100H
- O-ring seal ensures airtight connection
- Autoclavable design