Lighthouse LS-20 Liquid Batch Sampler
The Lighthouse LS-20 Liquid Sampler has an integrated syringe sampler and optical particle counting system. Its easy-to-use Windows™ based software interface is designed to meet the international regulatory EP and JP, as well as USP 788, requirements.
The LS-20 Liquid Sampler was developed using the latest in laser optical particle counter technology.
The Lighthouse LS-20 Liquid Sampler uses a high accuracy syringe pump flow control system and a high sample volume sensor. With sample volumes adjustable from 1 to 1000 milli Litres (10 mL syringe), it is a perfect tool for multiple batch sampling applications.
The graphical user interface makes the LS-20 easy to configure and operate. Data is automatically recorded from up to eight particle size channels ranging from 1.0 to 50.0 microns and is easily available in graph and tabular form in real time. All reports can be preconfigured and printed at the touch of a button.
- 1.0 μm to 50 μm Size Range
- Integrated “Light Obscuration” Particle Counter
- Software Designed for 21 CFR part 11
- International Regulatory EP & JP Reports
- USP 788 Reports
- Sample Volumes from 1 to 1000 milli Liters
- Preconfigured USP 788 Recipes
- Precise Syringe Pump Flow Control
- Stainless Steel Enclosure
- Built-in Magnetic Stirrer
- Automated Sample Handling Maximizes
- Compact Footprint
- Easy to Install in Limited Space
- Proven Data Integrity