Lighthouse 1100LD Remote Particle Counters
SOLAIR 1100LD Airborne Particle Counter
The SOLAIR 1100LD (Laser Diode) leads the industry as the first of it’s kind portable particle counter with 0.10 micron sensitivity and 1.0 CFM (28.3 LPM) flow rate using long life laser diode technology. Conventional HeNe (Helium Neon) particle counters require frequent cleaning, periodic Laser tube replacement and suffer low concentration limits. The SOLAIR 1100LD is designed to operate in ISO Class 1 to Class 7 cleanrooms without concerns of it degrading its environment or exceeding concentration limits. The SOLAIR 1100LD uses an optics and photodiode system designed to reduce or eliminate the temperature issues associated with high power laser diode sensors.
The thermally-controlled exhaust system and HEPA filter option prevent any external contamination. Weighing just 26 Lbs (11.8 Kg) with the Li-Ion battery option, the SOLAIR 1100LD is the smallest, lightest and coolest running 0.10 micron, 1.0 CFM portable particle counter on the market.
The easy to use icon-driven interface with multiple languages simplifies training and SOP writing. Its Cleanroom Standard report wizards make the SOLAIR 1100LD the preferred cleanroom certification tool and eliminate the need for complex UCL calculations. Its flexible communication and data logging capabilities enable the SOLAIR 1100LD to connect to Ethernet or RS-485 networks, connect point-to-point to a PC using USB or securely export its data to a USB Flash Drive.
The SOLAIR 1100LD can be used as a portable instrument or easily integrated into a facility monitoring system.
Designed and built by Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions, a name you can trust.
- 0.10 µm to 1.0 µm Standard Size Range
- 1.0 CFM (28.3 LPM) Flow Rate
- Simultaneous Display of up to 8 Particle Sizes
- Designed for ISO 21501-4 Compliance
- Unit-to-Unit Accuracy and Repeatability
- Designed to Enable 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance when used with Additional Software
- Long-life Laser Diode Sensor Technology
- 5.7-inch Color TFT Touch Screen Display
- Optional Removable, Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- 3,000-sample Data Storage Memory
- Stainless Steel Enclosure
- 400 Alphanumeric Location Labels
- Optional Easy-to-Load Thermal Printer
- User-Definable Printouts
- Report Wizard for Cleanroom Pass/Fail Reports:
- FS-209E, ISO-14644-1 or EU GMP Annex 1
- Easily Configured Interface with Zoom Capability
- Open Architecture Connectivity with OPC Server
- Multiple Communication Interfaces – USB, Ethernet, RS-485 and USB Flash Drive
- Multiple-language Support: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Japanese, Korean
- 50-record Configurable Recipe Database
- 2 Year Warranty
- Cost Effective Price per Point
- Easy System Integration
- AC and DC Power Options
- International Support and Service Support
- Low Cost of Ownership