Aura HZ Horizontal Laminar Flow Cabinets
Aura HZ is designed to ensure the highest product protection. LAFtech supply quality Horizontal Laminar Flow Cabinet equipment and other related products Australia-wide.
The Aura HZ is a Class 100/ISO5 or better horizontal laminar flow cabinet for product protection from external contamination and cross contamination inside the work chamber. It meets the Australian standard AS2252.6.
AURA HZ Laminar Flow Cabinets are available in two sizes: Aura HZ 48 and Aura HZ 72.
Operating mode: the sterile laminar airflow comes from the back wall installed HEPA Class H14 filter and runs parallel to the work surface at a constant speed (0,45 m/s average), guaranteeing Class 100 (FED STD 209E) – ISO5 (ISO 14644-1 Standard) environment, preventing any contamination to enter from the ambient outside and avoiding cross contamination.
High efficiency washable polyurethane pre-filter removes coarse particles before the air reaches the HEPA (H14) filter.
For the highest product safety, air speed is continuously controlled by an integral vane anemometer installed as a standard option.
EuroClone AURA HZ Laminar Flow Cabinets complement the range of controlled environment solutions available from our Australian laboratory and filtration products company.
LAF Technologies Pty Ltd is the exclusive Australian distributor for AURA HZ EuroClone – BioAir laminar flow cabinet products and the authorised exclusive agents for EuroClone – BioAir. We distribute and service AURA HZ horizontal laminar flow cabinets in Australia.
LAFtech AURA HZ Horizontal Laminar Flow Cabinets – Controlled Environment Laminar Flow Equipment Supplier / EuroClone AURA HZ Horizontal Laminar Flow Cabinet Suppliers Australia.
- Electronic air speed control
- Centrifugal motorblower
- Bargraph display for air speed value
- Soft touch keys on the control panel provide control of the lighting, motor blower, UV light, Gas tap and Socket
- Visible and acoustic alarms are provided for air speed alarm and filter clogging
- Energy saving mode: allows operation of the cabinet in stand-by mode at reduced speed
- Cabinet outer surfaces made of cold rolled steel with paint finish
- Work surface made of AISI 304 stainless steel
- Side panels in tempered glass
- Micromesh membrane on HEPA filter downstream surface for perfect air speed distribution
- HEPA (H14) filters with 99.995% overall collection efficiency on 0.1-0.2 μm (MPPS) [EN 1822-1]
- LFC – Lateral Flow Concept unique lateral side dynamic tightness system based on Venturi effect: glass side walls are installed inside the airflow to prevent any contamination from the outside.
|TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS||HZ 48||HZ 72|
|Work chamber dimensions (W x D x H) mm||1130 x 620 x 740||1790 x 620 x 740|
|Overall dimensions (W x D x H) mm||1270 x 1050 x 1360||1920 x 1050 x 1360|
|Height on stand mm||2123||2123|
|Noise level dB(A)||< 57||< 59|
- Assembling of optical or microelectronic components
- Manipulation of non pathogenic material
- Plant and animal tissue culture
- Pharmaceutical preparations
- Media preparation