Vacuum Drying Oven is suitable for drying out liquids or solvents contained in a samples or materials in vacuum environment to achieve low heat of vaporization or sublimation point.
Ideal for Vacuum Distillation, Vacuum Sublimation or Vacuum Drying application of material science or electronic parts and assemblies.
Also suitable for drying out fine powders in vacuum environment without air convection to prevent diffusion of such samples. Drying, curing, de-gassing, aging, removing moisture or solvent from fine powder or solid material, accelerating drying time, drying temperature sensitive material, drying in anaerobic condition, remove solvent from DNA, RNA or protein, drying unidentified material characteristic.
- Max. Temp. 250°C, ±0.2 °C accuracy & ±3.0 °C uniformity. Heat transduct from heater though aluminium shelf.
- Digital PID Controller by 0.1 °C resolution control
- Over temperature protection, alarm, auto-tuning and timer
- Integrated control system with temperature controller, Vacuum Gauge & 3-Way valve
- One touch door catch
- 15mm thick tempered safety glass window
- Easy to use sliding aluminium shelf
Temp. Range : ambient + 10°C ~ 250°C
Vacuum : 760mmHg
Controller : Digital PID Control
Accuracy : ± 2.0°C
Uniformity : ± 3.0°C
Heating Type : Transduction through aluminium shelf
Capacity : 59 Liter Capacity