A fantastic opportunity currently exists to join the LAF Technologies calibration team. LAF Technologies is looking for a motivated and progressive thinking calibration technician experienced in the field of Temperature, Humidity and Pressure Calibrations. The Calibration Technician will be responsible for all client instrument and in-house test equipment calibrations in our NATA accredited laboratory with direct reporting to the Services Manager. Additional experience to instrumentation calibrations to standard ISO 21501-4 would be preferable though not essential as training will be provided.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Working within a NATA ISO 17025 laboratory environment
• Completing Temperature, Humidity and Pressure calibrations
• Completing Instrumentation calibrations to ISO 21501-4
• Strictly working within associated standards and quality systems
• Technically competent with instrumentation fault diagnosis and repairs
• Quotes for repairs to be initiated and sent to clients in regards to original calibrations and any / all repairs for parts / labor.
• Generate service records and calibration certificates for customers
• Control records of service and calibration data as well as reports and certificates
• Attend supplier training courses if required.
• Customer focused with terrific people skills.
• Technical and administration support to both Clients and staff members
• Support service departments as required, this may include overtime, weekend work and interstate / state travel at short notice
• Extensive computer and IT skills a must
• Clean Driver’s license a must
How to Apply
If you consider yourself to be adequately qualified to take up this challenging position on a full time permanent basis, then please send us your current CV to be considered for an interview to email@example.com.
Note: Only applicants short listed will be contacted for an interview