Since 1993, Baker Ruskinn have been working with leading Microbiologists all around the world in the development of new technologies and in delivering high performance anaerobic and microaerophilic solutions.
LAF Technologies understands the growing demands being made on today’s Microbiologists and their laboratories. We know how important it is for our customers to be able to utilize high performance equipment that they can rely on. In addition, this equipment needs to be properly serviced and supported in Australasia.
Ruskinn’s new Concept range of workstations have been rigorously tested to maximize productivity of systemized anaerobic or microaerophilic incubation, bringing together a host of features that you can trust and bringing immediate benefits to your busy laboratory.
The removable “pop-off” front cover makes set up and cleaning so easy. The modular design provides users with true flexibility to expand and upgrade work spaces. It is by getting the small things right that sets this range apart.
There are four models in the Concept range, each one carefully refined to suit your specific needs, with advanced ergonomic design providing excellent hand access and rapid plate loading. These state-of-the-art models are ideal for varying capacity workloads and they provide the best primary isolation rates for your anaerobic and microaerophilic cultures.
Efficiency & Reliability
- Fast interlock purge cycle times
- Single plate Entry System (SPES)
- Remote monitoring and control system, allows complete control wherever you are
- Access your workstation quickly & easily with our Ezee sleeve direct-hand access port system
- It’s also so easy to clean with the removable pop-off front cover
- Check your environmental conditions at a glance with the clear digital on screen color coded display, where you can also set to your specific parameters
- With an optical sensor & HEPA filtration as standard, you can truly rely on the accuracy of set conditions.