EQUiTEC range of Stability modular rooms provides precision environmental conditions for long or short term drug stability trials.
EQUiTEC prefabricated panels are made of injected polyurethane or rockwool, the rigid foam has high thermal insulation properties and very effective for energy savings. With a selection of 80 or 100mm thick panels with the option of internal stainless steel or epoxy coating.
A wide range of options and accessories allows you to modify the stability room to your specific needs, custom made sizes for 20mÑ to several 100Ñ, designed to meet your application and user requirements ICH control systems and IQOQ documentation is available Some popular options include: humidity control, programmable/dimmable photoperiods, Purpose built racking system with slide out draws, Wi-Fi connectivity, Ethernet and RS485 options, Alarms just to name a few.
LAF Technologies, provides regular service agreement interval programs and preventative maintenance programs to ensure your equipment is always preforming in its optimal parameters.
- Temperature ranges from -30°C to +60°C
- Flame proof panels
- Programmable temperature cycles
- Humidity control for 20% to 95% with in temperature range of +15°C to +45°C
- Graphic Control interface with 178mm TFT touch screen
- Electronic data recorder and USB output for data download
- Temperature and/or humidity control
- Light intensity control day/night photo periods
- Homogeneity equal to or better than ±0.5°C at +40°C
- Microprocessor for parameter control and programming with PID system
- Humidification system via purpose built ultrasonic humidifiers
- Limiting thermostats of heating element for protection of samples and environment
- Optional Controller according to 21 CF Part 11 of FDA
- Airflow speed between 0.2m/s and 0.5m/s