Lighthouse ScanAir Filter Probe
Scans Filters for Leaks and Efficiency
Our Lighthouse ScanAir Filter Probe along with our SOLAIR portable particle counter can be used as a portable contamination detection system throughout the cleanroom environment.
The ScanAir Filter Probe includes a remote start/stop button and 3 meter (10-foot) cable. The remote switch features hands-free operation of the particle counter enabling the user to efficiently sample in compliance with ISO 14644-1.
The on-board alarm buzzer and LED quickly notify the user if a count exceeds the alarm threshold, even when the ScanAir Filter Probe is being used in a high noise environment.
Designed and built by Lighthouse, a name you can trust.
- Adjustable Scan Head
- 1.0 CFM (28.3 LPM) Flow Rate
- Remote Start/Stop Button
- Remote Power and Alarm LEDs
- Remote Audible and Visual Alarm
- Lightweight 7-oz Design
- Standard 3 Meter (10 foot) Cable(Optional 3 Meter Extension Cable Available)
- Easily Integrates with SOLAIR Airborne Particle Counters (GEN E and Newer)
- Facilitates ISO 14644 Compliance Testing
- Includes Headphone Jack With Adjustable Volume
- Ideal for using from Ladders, Scissor Lifts or in Hard-to-Reach Places
50°F to 104°F (10°C to 40°C) / 20% to 95% non-condensing
14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C) / Up to 98% non-condensing
- 2 Year Warranty
- Ergonomic and Lightweight
- International Support
- Low Cost of Ownership
- Filter Efficiency Testing
- Filter Leak Testing
- Cleanroom Monitoring
- Facility Certification