Lighthouse Remote LPC 0.2 μm (MODBUS Output) Liquid Particle Counters
Incorporating the latest in laser optical particle counting technology, the REMOTE LPC 0.2μm liquid particle counter is designed for continuous trouble-free operation.
With a sensitivity of 0.2μm at a flow rate of 100 ml per minute, the REMOTE LPC 0.2μm provides real-time continuous data collection.
These compact liquid particle counters provide versatile mounting options and can be installed where space is at a premium.
The REMOTE LPC 0.2μm integrates seamlessly into large facility monitoring and management systems and transfers up to 4 channels of simultaneous particle count data using RS-485 MODBUS.
- Size Range 0.2 – 2.0 μm
- 4 Channel Sizes
- 100 ml per Minute Sample Flow Rate
- Stainless Steel Enclosure
- LED Status Indicators
- External Alarm Connector
- RS-485 Modbus
- Facility Monitoring System Interface
- Compact Size
- Designed for Reliability
- Installs in Limited Space
- Easy System Integration
- Quantifying Particle Concentration in High Purity Water Systems
- Filter Efficiency Particle Measurements
- Trend Analysis at Lower Particle Concentrations
- Episodic Particle Event Tracking and Alarming
- Manufacturing Process Control
- Continuous System Particle Monitoring
- Process Bath Monitoring
- DI Water Monitoring
- Parts Cleanliness Testing
- Water Quality Monitoring