Lighthouse 5104V Remote Particle Counters
Compatible with VHP, the REMOTE 5104V meets the stringent requirements of today’s aseptic processing applications. In addition, the REMOTE 5104V was designed to operate in CLASS 1 DIV 2 hazardous environments found in many challenging applications.
The REMOTE 5104V uses a critical orifice and external vacuum source for flow control. Built-in flow monitoring assures accuracy and reliability of the sensor’s performance.
With a sensitivity of 0.5 micron and a monitored flow rate of 1.0 CFM (28.3 LPM), the REMOTE 5104V provides real-time continuous data collection at a cost-effective price per point.
The REMOTE 5104V integrates seamlessly with large facility monitoring and building management systems. It transfers up to 4 channels of simultaneous particle count data using RS-485 Modbus.
- VHP Compatible
- Class 1 Division 2 Rating
- Built-in Flow Monitoring
- 0.5 – 5.0 μm Size Range (with optional channels up to 25.0μm)
- 1.0 CFM (28.3 LPM) Flow Rate
- Up to 4 Channels of Simultaneous Data
- Meets ISO 21501-4 Standards
- Continuous Real-time Monitoring
- Small Size
- 316L Stainless Steel, Wash Down Resistant/Splash-Tight Enclosure
- Status Indicators
- RS-485 Modbus
- Interfaces with Facility Monitoring Systems
- Uses External Vacuum Source
- Designed for Reliability
- 2 Year Warranty
- International Support
- Versatile Mounting Options
- Easy to Install when Space is an Issue
- Cost Effective Price per Point
- Proven Data Integrity
- Simple Integration into FMS Systems
- Low Cost of Ownership
- Glass Coating
- Aseptic Processing
- Aerospace Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Medical Applications