Caron Benchtop GelJacket Incubator
GelJacket CO2 Benchtop Incubators take creating an ultra-stable environment for cell growth to a whole new level!
LAFtech supply quality CO2 Incubator equipment and other related products Australia-wide.
Caron’s GelJacket CO2 benchtop incubators complement the range of controlled environment solutions available from our Australian laboratory and filtration products company.
LAF Technologies Pty Ltd is the exclusive Australian distributor for Caron GelJacket CO2 Benchtop Incubator products and the authorised exclusive agents for Caron. We distribute and service Oasis CO2 Benchtop Incubators in Australia.
The GelJacket Series Features & Benefits:
- The GelJacket series is 10 cu. ft., compact and stackable, allowing you to attain the best use of your laboratory space.
- The Model 6014 has a temperature range of 10°C above ambient to 60°C, Temperature is controlled with a drift-resistant RTD temperature sensor, providing stable temperature control over long periods of time.
- The GelJacket incubator has a thin layer of proprietary high-energy absorbing gel, which surrounds the entire incubator. The gel blankets the incubator with heat, and will retain interior temperature even during power failures.
- Caron’s earth-friendly gVapor™ creates controlled humidity. It is unlike conventional steam generator humidification system. gVapor™ delivers controlled humidity vapour on an as-needed basis without wasting energy or generating heat, and eliminates the need for a water pan.
- An IR sensor is utilised to maintain a CO2 range of 0 to 20%. Caron’s IR sensor is a safe and time-tested technology that allows for quick recovery after door openings and an ultra-stable environment where your cell cultures will thrive. • Caron’s gentle horizontal airflow system generates evenly distributed airflow across all shelf locations. Maximum uniformity and rapid recovery are maintained.
- The interior consists of polished stainless steel, which is highly resistant to corrosion and allows for an easy and effective cabinet wipe-down when needed.
- The adjustable shelves are readily arranged to meet your application’s needs and slide out, making samples at the back of the chamber easy to access.
- The “tool-less” interior design allows you to remove the interior components effortlessly for routine cleaning or to set up multiple configurations for your cell research.
- The control panel is lockable to minimise the possibility of unauthorised access to the incubator’s controls.
- A wide range of popular accessories is available, which allow you to customise the incubator for your application.
- The rapid Decontamination Cycle cleans the incubator overnight with the push of a button, minimising downtime.
- A refrigerated version, Model 6016, is available.
- The refrigerated version is the only benchtop refrigerated CO2 incubator. It is designed for more demanding applications.
- The Model 6016 has a temperature range of 5°C to 60°C and is controlled with a drift-resistant RTD temperature sensor, for applications where heat generated by shakers or stirrers must be removed. The Model 6016 features gROD™, Refrigeration on Demand, to efficiently manage power consumption and save energy.