Grimm Nano 5705-5706 Condensation Particle Counters
GRIMMs unique design of the Faraday Cup Electrometer (FCE) 5705 avoids internal contamination by using clean rinse air around the isolation of the cup. This results in superior long-term stability, fast response time, and very low noise level. This FCE is usually combined with the DMA Controller 5706, which can generate all needed air flows, read the FCE signal, and control the voltage of an optional Differential Mobility Analyser (DMA). The DMA Controller 5706 offers a variety of settings for sheath and sample air and thus a high flexibility for many experimental setups.
The complete Grimm SMPS+E system includes:
- The Faraday Cup Electrometer 5705
- The DMA controller 5706
- A Differential Mobility Analyser
Any component can be ordered separately.
- SMPS+E offers maximum flexibility for fast scanning of size distributions in a large size range (0.8 – 1100 nm)
- The FCE can be used as primary reverence for CPC calibration, e.g. for calibration following the PMP standard for automotive application
- The FCE enables data reading frequency of up to16 Hz
- The FCE features very low noise level and excellent long-time stability
- No consumables are needed and regular cleaning of the FCE is unnecessary