Lighthouse Remote LPC 0.5 μm (4-20mA Output) Liquid Particle Counters
Incorporating the latest in laser optical particle counting technology, the REMOTE LPC 0.5μm liquid particle counter is designed for continuous trouble-free operation.
With a sensitivity of 0.5μm at a flow rate of 100 ml per minute, the REMOTE LPC 0.5μm provides real-time continuous data collection.
These compact liquid particle counters provide versatile mounting options and can be installed where space is at a premium.
The REMOTE LPC 0.5μm integrates seamlessly into large facility monitoring and management systems and transfers up to 2 channels of simultaneous particle count data using the LWS 4-20mA protocol.
- Size Range 0.5 – 100.0 μm
- 2 Channel Sizes
- Sample Flow Rate of 100 ml per Minute
- Stainless Steel Enclosure
- Status Indicators
- External Alarm Output
- 4-20mA Output
- Interfaces with Facility Monitoring Systems
- Compact Size
- Designed for Reliability
- Installs in Limited Space
- Easy System Integration
- Quantifying Particle Concentration in High Purity Water Systems
- Filter Efficiency Particle Measurements
- Trend Analysis at Lower Particle Concentrations
- Episodic Particle Event Tracking and Alarming
- Manufacturing Process Control
- Continuous System Particle Monitoring
- Process Bath Monitoring
- DI Water Monitoring
- Parts Cleanliness Testing
- Water Quality Monitoring