Grimm 11-C Portable Aerosol Spectrometer
Handheld research aerosol spectrometer, Model 11-C Merging the rugged spectrometers with up-to-date interfaces while keeping the highest accuracy and precision.
The 11-C is the result of continuous development of GRIMM’s world-wide known and appreciated spectrometers. The combination of advanced data communication and reliable optical measurement technology makes the 11-C the qualified successor of the world-famous aerosol spectrometer 1.109.
The intention of the aerosol spectrometer 11-C is to maintain the reliability the customers world-wide appreciate while giving them on top the possibility to now use various types of interfaces. Next to the stable still-in-use standard RS-232 you will now be able to hook up via Ethernet, USB (type A and B) and even wireless Bluetooth connection. The measurement data are saved on an SD card.
You want to control your aerosol spectrometer via WIFI? No problem. Simply connect the 11-C via the Ethernet port to a router, set your laptop, PC or tablet and control it online via the spectrometer software 1178.
High-tech laser optics and the sophisticated concept of the spectrometer makes the 11-C capture every single particle ranging from 0.25 to 32 µm classifying them into 31 size channels.
- Small, portable, tough, battery powered and remote controllable via Bluetooth
- Modern data communication interface (SD card, USB, Bluetooth and Ethernet)
- Integrated, removable 47 mm PTFE filter for subsequent gravimetrical and chemical analysis (dual technology)
- Self-test at each start-up
- Flow and return of the permanent rinsing air for keeping the optical measurement cell clean
- Via software: PM10, PM2.5 and PM1 values in real-time
- Output of measuring data as particle count and output of dust mass fractions in 31 channels
- (via software: output of the results for occupational health purposes according to the European standard EN 481)
For the user, the 11-C offers the complete possibilities when saving or retrieving the measurement data. The measurement data can be conveniently accessed and checked online at the workplace via laptop or tablet. The Ethernet port enables the user to access the device via the company’s intranet or even WIFI router.