Grimm MiniWRAS Portable Wide Range Aerosol Spectrometer
Would you really like to measure what particles are in the air without the lower and upper particle size range restrictions found on many dust monitors? Most dust monitors on the market (photometers, nephelometers, OPC’s) are unable to measure particles below 100nm or above 10um (PM10) at best and yet there are still plenty of airborne particles below and above these levels.
Whether you are interested in monitoring smoke, diesel particulates, dust, fumes, atmospheric air, nano or ultra-fine particles from industry or processes, the Grimm mini WRAS is the ultimate investigative tool for the occupational hygienist and or environmental monitoring professional.
- This is the world’s most advanced and portable wide range aerosol spectrometer
- It’s capable of measuring particles from 10nm to 35um (that’s way lower and higher than competitive instruments)
- It provides 41 user definable particle size channels with incredible analysis software supplied
- It has an incredible 0.0001 mg/m3 to 100mg/m3 wide mass measurement range
- The unit can provide simultaneous PM0.1, PM0.5, PM1. PM2.5 and PM10 measurements
- It does not need any consumables such as butanol to make ultra-fine particle measurements
- It does not use a radioactive source
- Bluetooth wireless, Ethernet, RS232, USB flash drive communications
- Battery or mains powered
- Can be easily used for indoor and outdoor monitoring applications
- Many other advanced features
- Measurement data every minute as particle number in 41 size channels
- Portable, compact and with integrated rechargeable battery and air drying
- Distribution of count and mass or output according to occupational health standards EN 481 (inhalable, thoracic, alveolic) can be indicated via Bluetooth and user-friendly software
- Readout of PM10, PM2.5, and PM1 values is also possible with the software
- Does not need any butanol
- Does not need a radioactive source
- For the user, the Mini WRAS offers the complete possibilities when saving or retrieving the measurement data. The data can be conveniently accessed and checked online via Bluetooth or RS-232 at the workplace per laptop or tablet. Additionally, the measurement data is stored on an USB flash drive.
- Data interfaces of the Mini WRAS USB, Bluetooth, RS-232