Grimm EDM107 Portable Dust Monitor
A hand-held device based on the approved Grimm EDM 180 With the compact Environmental Dust Monitor EDM 107 of Grimm’s environmental product group, the entire PM values are on hand in real-time. This reliable top of the line device was developed especially for mobile and instant on-site measurements of environmental dust. It is portable, tough and displays simultaneously all three PM values (PM10, PM2.5 and PM1) in real-time. The PM masses are gathered in a size range from 0.25 to 32 µm in 31 size classes.
- The model EDM 107 has been in use successfully for over ten years. It can not only be used as a portable unit, but also inside a weather housing developed especially for permanent outdoor use.
- The output of mass specific PM10, PM2.5, PM1 values as well as the particle count in 31 size channels (extension kit 107-8, optional) via an RS232 interface is possible at any time.
- The measured data are automatically and continuously saved on a removable storage card. The output of the measurement data of the EDM 107 is enforced by our high-performance evaluation software 1178 on LabView basis).
Is it possible “TO JUST TAKE A DEEP BREATH”?
You can only answer this question with a clear conscience when you monitor and analyze the fine dust exposure. With the Grimm Environmental Dust Monitor EDM 107 you can measure the fine dust exposure at industrial sites (outdoors), construction areas, tunnels, mining or in agglomeration areas at any time.
The most important features of the model EDM107
- The device measures according to the standards PM10 (EN12341) and PM2.5 (EN14907) and US-EPA
- Output of measurement data as PM dust mass fractions or particle count in 31 channels
- Integrated, removable 47 mm PTFE filter for gravimetrical analysis (dual technology)
- Clean rinsing air permanently protects the optical measuring cell from impurifications
- Output of measurement results on a removable data storage card
- Output of measurement values in real-time digitally via the RS232 interface
- Automatic self-test for checking the readiness for use at each start-up
- Can be operated up to 8 hours with battery power and/or 110 – 220 V
- Including connectors for climate sensors
- Total weight only 2.7 kg
- Can be operated in weather housing for continuous operation