Grimm 11-A Portable Aerosol Spectrometer
The 11-A portable aerosol spectrometer from world leading particle instrument manufacturer Grimm Aerosol Technik has been impressing dust monitoring professionals, industry regulators and particle monitoring professionals for many years now. While newer generations of this popular instrument have been released by Grimm over time, the 11-A remains one of their most popular and reliable flagship products throughout the world. Many thousands of 11-A models are in use around the world today.
Many occupational hygienists and dust monitoring professionals regard this device as the “gold standard” when it comes to particle / dust measurements. Enabling the user to monitor particulates from 0.25um to 32um in real-time with simultaneous PM fraction measurements and 31 user definable simultaneous particle size channel measurements, no other dust monitor on the market offers this level of information and particle size resolution for the price. And, you also get the ability to collect the sample on a 47mm filter cassette for analysis.
Calibrated against the Grimm 180 (the world’s only U.S EPA approved real-time dust monitor) the 11-A, 11-C, 11-E and associated Grimm models are serious dust monitoring instruments designed for series dust monitoring professionals.
- 0.25um to 32um wide particle size range (much wider than competitive instruments)
- 0.0001 mg/m3 ultra low mass measurement range
- PM1, PM2.5 and PM10 simultaneous measurements
- 31 user definable particle size channels (unmatched in the industry)
- 47mm filter sample collection capabilities
- Advanced sheath air system to protect the options
- Very impressive LabView software package included
- Fully portable, can be operated off batteries or mains
- Rugged, reliable and easy to use