Laftech Bio-Cabinets are Australian Suppliers of Laboratory COD Reactor Equipment.
We provide customers with COD Reactors used to digest closed micro reflux COD vial and other samples at leading laboratories. We also offer a comprehensive range of other lab equipment used in such areas as contamination control, fume extraction and forensics throughout Australia.
The Bio-Cabinets COD Reactor CR 25 Model Overview:
CR25 COD reactor is designed to meet USEPA 410.4 method. It can be used to digest closed micro reflux COD vial and other samples with a diameter of 16 mm. Further, It is safer and easier than traditional open macro reflux method.
The Unique COD program is engineered to make the CR25 to be a truly automatic reactor. When the reactor is powered on, just click the start/stop button. The reactor will heat to 150°C and remain heated for 2 hours before it stops heating and sounds off the audio alarm. Samples are ready to be measured by titration or by colormeter when they cool down. The Bio-Cabinets CR 25 Rocker COD reactor is compatible with COD detectors that use 16 mm COD vials.
The Rocker CR 25 is also a microprocessor controlled block heater. The unit has a temperature range from 60°C to 200°C, offers continuous operation, has a timer that can be set from 0 to 999 minutes. Up to 4 extra self-made heating programs can be stored.
Rocker COD Reactor Laboratory Equipment.
Laftech Bio-Cabinets are the exclusive distributor of the Rocker COD Reactor CR 25 in Australia. We are justifiably proud of our record for professional service and encourage you to consider our company the next time you’re looking to buy or upgrade lab equipment. Our associated company Laftechnologies is a NATA accredited laboratory providing decontamination, testing, certification and back-up servicing for food technology and other related laboratory equipment.
- Read Out: 4 digital LED of set temperature, set time, process temperature, residual time display
- Timer: 0~999 minutes with audible alarm and automatic shutoff or continuous operation
- Accuracy: ±2°C (at 150°C)
- Temperature Range: Fixed 150°C (COD program) 60°C~200°C, adjustable
- Safety: Hot top indicator (flashing when block temperature is over 70°C). Automatic shutoff when block temperature is over 210°C
- Block Capacity: 25 of 16 mmψ sample vials. Optional block (with 8×20 mmψ and 6×25 mmψ vial holes)is available.
- Structure/Housing: Stainless steel with powder paint coating
- Block: anodized aluminum
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 10~50°C
- Power: AC110V or 220V, 50/60HZ, 220Watt
- Dimension: W18.9mm×H11.6mm×D31.5mm
- Weight: Net : 4.5KG
- Gross: 6.1KG