TEC PH-4 Precision Aerosol Photometer
The PH-4 digital photometer offers the smallest size and weight in a self contained cabinet (probe included) available today!
The PH-4 is the most highly advanced aerosol photometer available today. The PH-4 utilizes a high resolution graphics display providing an easy to read panel display. The extremely simple menu-driven software system utilizes command prompts to inform the user of each setup process. The powerful microprocessor provides control of numerous functions, not available on any other aerosol photometer.
The PH-4 plug and play probe is light weight and features remote control of alarm options (includes a visual, audible, and the NEW INNOVATIVE VIBRATING alarm). The machined aluminum housing and heavy duty metal connector to the main unit provides years of trouble-free use. Other features include detachable shoulder strap, and cabinet storage for the probe.
- High Resolution Graphical Display
- Menu-Driven Software Functions
- Automatic Zeroing and Ranging
- Proven LED Light Source (Light Chamber)
- Reference Settings for Multiple Testing Reagents
- Retains Reference Settings When Powered Off
- Displays Upstream Ref. / Concentration Setting
- Stable at Low Concentrations of Aerosol (≥ 10ug/l)
- Probe Selectable Audible, Visual, Vibrating Alarms
- Plug and Play Probe – 11 foot length
- USB Interface.
- Lightweight Heavy Duty Black Aluminum Case
- Detachable Shoulder Strap
- Accepts Worldwide Operating Voltages
- Storage Area for Probe and Accessories
- Case: Black Aluminum w/ comb. lock
- Size: 13″ L x 18″ W x 6.5″ H
- Weight: 20 lbs. (9.1 kg)
- Power: 100-250 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: .92Amps @ 120V .46Amps @ 240V
- Minimum Display Reading: .0001%
- Maximum Display Reading: 1000%
- Sample Flow Rate: 1 CFM (28.3 SLPM)
- Probe Extension – 11 foot length
- Spare Parts Kit